Find Class Action Settlements At Topclassactions.com

If you want to know about the latest class action settlements as soon as they’re available, check out topclassactions.com. There’s an infrequently emailed newsletter to keep you posted as the settlements become available for joining, or just bookmark their open settlement page. Once you get over some of the hyperbolic language and unnecessary all-caps, the site is pretty useful because if you’ve ever tried Googling for class actions, there’s tons of crap and scam sites, and it’s nice to have a site with all the information under decent organization.

TopClassAction [Official Site]

Comments

1. strife1012 says:

We all have single handedly Taken down their site, Just a Moment ago it went from Text only to Web Site Coming Soon

2. Maglet says:

Interesting.

I’m going to get my piece of those settlements. All $2. 53 of it… yep. They owe me!

That site looks kinda bootleg, but that’s good information.

3. MyPetFly says:

Actually, I got $600 from a class action once. Nice surprise…

• Maglet says:

@MyPetFly:

Lucky duck! I’ve gotten no more than $50 bucks from a couple.

Are there only 6 or so (however many are on that site) class action settlements out there right now? Is that accurate?

4. Murph1908 says:

Still waiting for my diamond purchase settlement and credit card overseas settlement money, both associated with my wedding/honeymoon.

Neither has yet to be seen.

5. RandomHookup says:

I’ve gotten a bunch of checks from class actions. I’ve been receiving surprise checks all week concerning something to do with my old brokerage firm.

6. outsdr says:

I took part in the class-action settlement a few years back involving price fixing of music cds. Never saw a cent.

7. wagnerism says:

Class action only benefits the lawyers dragging it on forever.

Sure, they provide services to get it through the system… but get paid an obscene amount of money just so that a bunch of people get offered WORTHLESS COUPONS.

If a company screwed a whold bunch of people and were hit with a class action, what makes you think that people will want to use coupons that forces them to do more business with them?

8. ScottHardy says:

Thanks for the post! Sorry to those who had trouble accessing the site on Wednesday! Loyal Consumerists made it burp for a brief time, but it’s 100% back up now.

Are we being to CAPS happy in the posts and articles? I’ll review and we’ll edit over the next few days.

We’re in the process of adding at least five new settlements. They’ll be up by Sunday, and a newsletter will go out this weekend as well. The newsletter goes out twice a month.

Just want to make sure all of those Verizon subscribers, past and present, who paid an ETF (Early Termination Fee) know about the Settlement refunding all or part of what they paid. Hit the Open Settlements Page and select the Verizon settlement for more info. At a minimum you should receive $25 back. If you have proof (a statement for example) of a larger charge OR if Verizon still has it in their records they should refund the entire amount.

[www.topclassactions.com]

Thanks for the feedback and support!

Warm Regards,
    Scott Hardy
    President and CEO of Top Class Actions LLC
    “What settlements do you qualify for? Find out at TopClassActions.com”
    [www.TopClassActions.com]