Warner Brothers forgot to include the advertised iPod-compatible digital file on its Blu-ray copy of “Speed Racer.” It’s now offering an online trade, where owners of the disc can exchange their PlaysForSure authorization code for an iTunes store redemption code. (When filling out the form, for “Support Request Type” select “Authorization Code and Licenses”.) [warnerbros] (Thanks to Sabler!)
By cwalters September 23, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Warner Bros. Trying To Block Devices That Get Around 4K Video Copyright Protection
- Pirate A 20-Year-Old Friends Episode, Get Hit With A $20 Bill From Warner Bros.
- Warner Music Is Totally Cool With Streaming Music Now That It’s Making More Money Than Song Downloads
- How Do Video Game Publishers Continue To Get Away With Mistreating Their Customers?
- GameStop Ditches Digital Downloads In Console Bundles