Warner Brothers forgot to include the advertised iPod-compatible digital file on its Blu-ray copy of “Speed Racer.” It’s now offering an online trade, where owners of the disc can exchange their PlaysForSure authorization code for an iTunes store redemption code. (When filling out the form, for “Support Request Type” select “Authorization Code and Licenses”.) [warnerbros] (Thanks to Sabler!)
By cwalters September 23, 2008
More From Consumerist
- 4 Ways Copyright Law Actually Controls Your Whole Digital Life
- Pirate A 20-Year-Old Friends Episode, Get Hit With A $20 Bill From Warner Bros.
- Walmart Launches Digital Video Service So Customers Who Still Buy Blu-rays, DVDs Will Redeem Digital Copies
- Warner Music Is Totally Cool With Streaming Music Now That It’s Making More Money Than Song Downloads
- Amazon Picks Fight With Disney, Stops Pre-Orders Of Studio’s DVDs, Blu-Rays