I’m on CNBC’s “On The Money” personal finance show with Carmen Wong Ulrich right now. They’re doing a special where they’re taking viewer calls and questions about what to do with your money in the midst of the market madness. They’re taking calls at 877-753-CNBC, emails at firstname.lastname@example.org or use this webform.
More From Consumerist
- Report: Federal Law Enforcement Poking Around At Herbalife
- Want To Break Up Your Cable Bundle But Keep Your Favorite Channels? That Could Be About $250
- Fox Offers Viewers Choice: Watch Traditional Commercials, Or Watch Just One Ad
- Dunkin’ Donuts Running A “Private Test” Of Mobile Ordering With A Delivery Future In Mind
- Americans Don’t Think Personal Data Is Secure, Still Trade It For Coupons