Tonight’s premiere of “It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia” is about cannibalism and hunting men for sport. The unfortunately-placed McDonald’s commercial halfway through the show featured a guy swinging a bat at his friend because he smells food, and then everyone else at the party swarming over the fallen friend to feast. Awkward!
By cwalters September 19, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Guy Stuck Forever With Video Evidence Of His Doomed McDonald’s Drive-Thru Marriage Proposal
- McDonald’s Invites Indie Band To Sell Out For No Pay
- Woman Sues McDonald’s After Chowing Down On Nametag Instead Of French Fries
- Would You Like A Side Of Cocaine With Your Extra Value Meal?
- The Year That Shouldn’t Have Been: The 50 Most Embarrassing Stories From 2014