Tonight’s premiere of “It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia” is about cannibalism and hunting men for sport. The unfortunately-placed McDonald’s commercial halfway through the show featured a guy swinging a bat at his friend because he smells food, and then everyone else at the party swarming over the fallen friend to feast. Awkward!
By cwalters September 19, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Guy Stuck Forever With Video Evidence Of His Doomed McDonald’s Drive-Thru Marriage Proposal
- McDonald’s Invites Indie Band To Sell Out For No Pay
- Italian Pizza Association Threatens To Sue McDonalds Over Happy Meal Commercial
- Ad Board Recommends McDonald’s Focus On Actual Meal, Not Just The Cool Toy
- McDonald’s Will Allow Some Customers To Pay With Selfies, Hugs & High Fives Next Week