Passed by a WaMu on my lunchbreak as I wait to see if I will have jury duty – the place looked no busier than a normal bank during lunch hour. No runs on the bank here in Brooklyn so far.
By Ben Popken September 18, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Bank Of America Settlement Could Be Worth As Much As $17 Billion
- Strangers Pitch In To Keep Woman’s Car From Being Towed While She’s In The ER With Infant Son
- Police Investigating Whether Man Took Dead Mother To Get Cash At The Bank
- 26 Kids Who Decided Santa Claus Is Not To Be Tolerated, Proceed To Freak The Heck Out
- Worker’s Lawsuit Claims Company Fired Her After She Removed App That Tracked Her Location 24/7