Passed by a WaMu on my lunchbreak as I wait to see if I will have jury duty – the place looked no busier than a normal bank during lunch hour. No runs on the bank here in Brooklyn so far.
By Ben Popken September 18, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Taco Bell Refunds Customer After App Billing Disaster Causes $210 of Overdraft Fees
- Tap Or Scan Here To Pay: Know Your Mobile Payment Apps
- Strangers Pitch In To Keep Woman’s Car From Being Towed While She’s In The ER With Infant Son
- Amazon Kicks Brooklyn Out Of The Country
- Worker’s Lawsuit Claims Company Fired Her After She Removed App That Tracked Her Location 24/7