Looking to get started with Consumerist comments? Here’s a great guide that teaches you the basics, plus tips and tricks to do secret things like embed pictures and YouTube videos. Then check out our Consumerist Comments Code for the guidelines about what’s appropriate to leave in the comments, and what might get you banned or “disemvowelled.”
More From Consumerist
- Creator Of Uncanny ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Text Generator Doesn’t See Robots Taking Writers’ Jobs
- We Guess Public Relations Barbie Can’t Use Email Any Better Than Computer Engineer Barbie
- How To Amaze Your Valentine Without Screwing Over Your Local Florist
- Is Arby’s Shortchanging Customers On Their Sodas?
- Today’s Your Last Chance: FCC Public Comment Period For Net Neutrality Ends Tomorrow