Just a reminder: you can get free credit reporting services for at least six months by participating in a class action settlement against TransUnion. Carey posted details about it back in June; the deadline to participate is September 24th. (Thanks to Michael!)
By cwalters September 11, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Credit Bureaus Must Pay $6M, Fix Errors More Quickly Under 31-State Agreement
- Comcast Will Pay $50M To End 11-Year-Old Class Action That Sought $875M
- Credit Bureaus Agree To Revamp Practices For Handling Errors, Unpaid Medical Bills
- How Much Is A Company That Knows All About Your Financial Behavior Worth? Turns Out A Lot.
- Verizon To Pay $64M For Overcharging Family SharePlan Customers