Something we noticed while looking up info on Blockbuster.com today: the $25 cash back promo they’ve got going with PayPal is still being promoted on the front page of their site, but the fine print says it expired on August 31st. You probably shouldn’t take advantage of that “offer” until Blockbuster clears up the expiration question.
By cwalters September 10, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Class Action Suit Against Hollister For Canceling Promo Gift Cards Goes Forward
- Sure, Go Ahead And Try To Use That Expired Coupon
- Sprint Promises To Actually Cut Your Bill In Half This Time, Maybe
- Furniture Company Mocks Coupon Fine Print With Rambling 350-Word Disclaimer
- PayPal Very Quietly Admits That It’s Aware Of Random Payment Delays