Something we noticed while looking up info on Blockbuster.com today: the $25 cash back promo they’ve got going with PayPal is still being promoted on the front page of their site, but the fine print says it expired on August 31st. You probably shouldn’t take advantage of that “offer” until Blockbuster clears up the expiration question.
By cwalters September 10, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Class Action Suit Against Hollister For Canceling Promo Gift Cards Goes Forward
- Starbucks Runs BOGO Holiday Drink Promo, Forgets To Specify ‘Holiday’ Drinks On Flyer
- T-Mobile’s “Smartphone Equality” Targets Loyal Users With Bad Credit
- PayPal Says That The Holiday Shopping Season Began On September 30th
- 5 Signs That You Shouldn’t Be Using Credit Cards