Gothamist says that there’s a company (in NYC) selling purified New York City tap water in bottles. We can vouch for the goodness of NYC tap water, but really, all you need is a cup, or as Consumerist readers recommend to me, a stainless steel canteen. [Gothamist] (Thanks, Avi!)
More From Consumerist
- Should A Landlord Be Allowed To Repeatedly Offer Buyout Offers To Resistant Tenants?
- Can You Make Good Beer With Sewer Water? Oregon Company Says Yes You Can
- Is Arby’s Shortchanging Customers On Their Sodas?
- There’s Now A Thing Called Artisanal Ice, It Melts Slower But Costs You More
- Hey Look, Someone’s Already Made Beer Out Of Sewage Water