Gothamist says that there’s a company (in NYC) selling purified New York City tap water in bottles. We can vouch for the goodness of NYC tap water, but really, all you need is a cup, or as Consumerist readers recommend to me, a stainless steel canteen. [Gothamist] (Thanks, Avi!)
More From Consumerist
- NYC Will Start Fining Businesses That Blast AC Out Into The Streets
- Should A Landlord Be Allowed To Repeatedly Offer Buyout Offers To Resistant Tenants?
- Airbnb Releases Data On NYC Rentals To Combat Idea Of Greedy Landlords, Hoteliers Dominating The Platform
- LAX Lawsuit: A Bottle Of Water Shouldn’t Cost $5 At The Airport
- Pepsi’s New Hello Goodness Vending Machines Offer Only “Healthy” Options