FDIC chair’s assessment of the banking situation: worse and getting worser. [NYT]
By Ben Popken August 27, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Why Didn’t Dept. Of Education Find Problems With Loan Servicer Fined $100M?
- Fifth Third Bank Backtracks On Its Pledge To End Payday Loans
- Pew: With Nearly 23 Million Consumers Using Prepaid Cards, More Protections Are Needed
- CT Tax Commissioner: Walmart Tax Refund Service Just A Lure To Get You To Shop At Walmart
- It’s Not Just You: Robots Are Also Bad At Assembling IKEA Furniture