FDIC chair’s assessment of the banking situation: worse and getting worser. [NYT]
By Ben Popken August 27, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Why Didn’t Dept. Of Education Find Problems With Loan Servicer Fined $100M?
- Pew: With Nearly 23 Million Consumers Using Prepaid Cards, More Protections Are Needed
- It’s Not Just You: Robots Are Also Bad At Assembling IKEA Furniture
- College-Bound Students Should Shop Around For Bank Accounts
- Lawmakers Introduce Legislation That Would Give Legal Marijuana Businesses Access To Banking Services