Before commenting on The Consumerist, don’t forget to read The Consumerist Comments Code to make sure you’re abiding by the guidelines we’ve instituted for making the comments section a happy, on-topic, place where readers share tips and insights for navigating the treacherous waters of the modern marketplace.
More From Consumerist
- Wedding Company Contract Tries To Ban Bride & Groom From “Encouraging” Negative Feedback
- WD-40 Should Read Its Own Label Before Suggesting Bartenders Use A Toxic Substance On Beer Tap Handles
- Comcast: Opposition To TWC Merger Is Just “Extortion”
- Here Are All The Photos Of Arby’s Meat Mountain Sandwiches We’ve Gotten So Far
- The Only Thing You Need To Know About Five Guys Testing Customizable Shakes Is That Bacon Is Involved