Before commenting on The Consumerist, don’t forget to read The Consumerist Comments Code to make sure you’re abiding by the guidelines we’ve instituted for making the comments section a happy, on-topic, place where readers share tips and insights for navigating the treacherous waters of the modern marketplace.
More From Consumerist
- Wedding Company Contract Tries To Ban Bride & Groom From “Encouraging” Negative Feedback
- WD-40 Should Read Its Own Label Before Suggesting Bartenders Use A Toxic Substance On Beer Tap Handles
- Now Available At Petco: One Long-Tailed Grass Lizard Skeleton For Only $9.99
- Good News: iTunes Isn’t Ditching Free Music After All
- Warby Parker Is Sorry About Your Stolen Car, Buys You A Beer