Used coffee grounds can absorb fridge odors, make your hair shiny, and exfoliate your skin. Here’s a list of 11 ways you can put old coffee grounds to use. [Life Hackery]
More From Consumerist
- Deep-Fried Starbucks Coffee Joins List Of Ridiculous Food You Can Find At The Fair
- Samsung Debuts Fridge With A Larger Screen Than Most Laptops, Washing Machine With Forgotten Sock Door
- We Tried It: 4 Ways To Cook A Burger That’s Safe To Eat But Doesn’t Taste Like Leather
- Vizio Smart TVs Are Watching You Back Even Harder Than Most
- How Safe Is Your Ground Beef?