“Condom!” is a free ringtone for your phone. It’s being promoted in India as part of a campaign to normalize condom use, but there’s no reason you can’t put it on your own phone to impress and amaze fellow diners, bus riders, church goers, etc. It’s also catchy! [Crave]
By cwalters August 22, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Groupon Australia Sold Boxes Of Counterfeit Durex Condoms
- AT&T, Verizon Responses To Campaign To End Robocalls Unsurprisingly Empty And Noncommittal
- Unattended Bag That Sparked Bomb Investigation In NYC Bus Station Actually Filled With 1,000 Condoms
- Apple Music Is Worse Because You Can’t Delete It From Your iDevice
- What Can You Do If Your Mobile Carrier Sends You An Update That Breaks Your Phone?