Good news: Apple is extending MobileMe subscriptions by an additional 60 days to make up for the recent problems with the service. The extension applies to all subscribers with an active account as of August 19th. Apple granted a 30 day extension a few weeks ago.[InformationWeek]
By cwalters August 19, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Apple Knows You Hate iTunes And Love Spotify, So They’re Launching A Streaming Music Service Too
- Musicians Will Get More Than $0 During Apple Music Trial, But How Much Is That?
- Copyright Law: Why Your Favorite Bar Can’t Show The Game On A 60″ TV
- HBO Now Accounted For Almost 1% Of Internet Video Traffic On Sunday Night
- Apple Reportedly Pushing Beats Music App To Everyone’s iPhone, iPad With Next iOS Update