Good news: Apple is extending MobileMe subscriptions by an additional 60 days to make up for the recent problems with the service. The extension applies to all subscribers with an active account as of August 19th. Apple granted a 30 day extension a few weeks ago.[InformationWeek]
By cwalters August 19, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Apple Knows You Hate iTunes And Love Spotify, So They’re Launching A Streaming Music Service Too
- How To Cancel Your Subscription To Apple Music Before The Free Trial Ends Sept. 30
- Musicians Will Get More Than $0 During Apple Music Trial, But How Much Is That?
- Sony Offers Membership Extension, 10% Store Discount In Wake Of PlayStation Network Outage
- Sen. Al Franken Calls For Federal Investigation Into Apple Music