Best Buy will start selling the iPhone on September 7th, making it the only retailer other than Apple and AT&T to offer the device. [Associated Press]
By cwalters August 13, 2008
More From Consumerist
- AT&T No Longer Offering 2-Year Contracts On iPhone Through Apple Online Store
- T-Mobile Slashes iPhone 6S Price To $20/Month; Offers Lifetime Coverage Guarantee
- Why Don’t Device Manufacturers Just Start Leasing Phones To Consumers?
- Why Did CVS & Rite-Aid Stop Taking Apple Pay?
- AT&T Quietly Offering Customers $50 To Upgrade At Apple Stores
« A Medium Starbucks Coffee Has Over Four Times The Caffeine Of Red Bull, And Three More Caffeine Facts