Here’s a “fun” summer project: make your own homemade Oreo cookies! Will you save money? Who can say! Will they be healthier? Probably not! Will your friends think you have too much time on your hands? Yes, but they’ll appreciate the free baked goods. [Post Tribune]
By cwalters August 12, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Forget Computer Cookies: People Happily Give Up Personal Data For The Baked Kind
- What Happens When You Try To Create The Ultimate Oreo?
- Nabisco Runs Out Of Oreo Flavor Ideas, Brings Back Oreo-Flavored Oreos
- Girl Scouts Cookie Oven Is A Real Thing You Can Use To Stuff Your Face With Homemade Thin Mints
- Snake Bites Its Sugar-Coated Tail With Caramel Apple Coated With Caramel Apple Oreos