Burger King Employee Takes Bath In Sink, Feels Wrath Of Health Department

A Burger King employee who took a bath in the burger chain’s sink is probably regretting that someone filmed it and posted the video to MySpace, because the local Health Department was among those viewers who were not amused.

Mark McDonnell, the County Health Commissioner, was emailed the video and used it as evidence against Burger King.

“Any bacteria on his skin could have been deposited giving people food poisoning,” McDonnell told WHIOTV. In the clip, the employee is seen bathing in the sink, using a bucket market “sanitizing solution” to dump soapy water on himself. At one point the employee who was filming the prank tells the manager that someone is bathing in the sink, and the manager simply shakes her head and continues counting money.

Burger King has issued this statement about the incident:

“We have sanitized the sink and have disposed of all other kitchen tools and utensils that were used during the incident. We have also taken appropriate corrective action on the employees that were involved in this video.

Additionally, the remaining staff at this restaurant is being retrained in health and sanitation procedures.”

Employee Takes Bath At Xenia Burger King [WHIO](Thanks, Shoan!)

Comments

1. chiieddy says:

Are they taking it seriously?

2. superlayne says:

This is just disgusting.

3. semanticantics says:

This reminds me of a Seinfeld episode.

4. Lizard_King says:

They should just be happy that employees at Burger King are getting bathed at all! The local Burger King here has a homeless man living in the entry vestibule.

5. NotATool says:

That’s hilarious (mostly because I haven’t eaten there…)

6. ITDEFX says:

HEY it’s Steve-o from JackA$$

7. ITDEFX says:

@semanticantics:

Kramer wouldn’t do something that stupid would he?

8. mike says:

A video like this could have easily been faked but it looks like it was for real!

Wow…Where is this BK?

9. Nighthawke says:

“Corrective action… remaining staff….”

Key words that sum up to the grand total of YOU’RE FIRED!

Wonder if the manager got canned in the process too…

That Mohawk is hardly company standard for haircuts.

10. Lars says:

Not ideal, but the conditions under which the beef and chicken were raised, slaughtered, and processed are a lot more disgusting than one punk in the sink.

11. backbroken says:

Yeah…re-training. Thaaaat should fix it.

12. bloodsprite says:

stupid, but not a health hazard, you know people use their hands to clean dishes, and hands well are used for everything including wiping asses, scratching junk …

so a long as proper sanitizers are used on the sink and items it don’t really mater health wise .. image wise it turns me off from eating there too though.

13. pileofmonkeycrap says:

The health dept. may not be amused…..but I am.

14. theblackdog says:

@semanticantics: You mean the one where Kramer never leaves his shower?

15. vgeroh says:

Its in Xenia Ohio close to where i live in Dayton. I saw it on our local news last night and this morning i get up and see it here on my favrite blog and on DrudgeReport.
    Im so proud to be from Ohio today NOT!

16. JohnDeere says:

it seems they are saying that even after they wash the dishes that Any bacteria on the dishes could have been deposited giving people food poisoning also. if it wont clean him it wont clean the dishes.

17. B says:

@semanticantics: The one where Kramer makes a salad while showering, or the one where George pees in the shower at the gym?

18. APFPilot says:

@vgeroh: Note to self, do not eat at BK when going to the Pottery Barn outlet.

19. mariospants says:

Nice hair (?) – anybody who’s surprised by this really should take a reality check.

20. bohemian says:

This is clearly just a mistake, that is how they make the “sauce” they put on whoppers.

21. chiieddy says:

You know what’s actually funny? They blank out the guy’s face on the linked news site. The kid posted it all over the Internet, I think he lost his right to privacy.

22. Obijuan says:

not gonna be eating at a burger king anytime soon, this made me sick.

23. rpm773 says:

That McDonnell guy had it in for Burger King.

24. SigmundTheSeaMonster says:

Phew. Atleast he didn’t pee in the coffeemaker…

25. SkokieGuy says:

IMHO, the health department is being a bit silly when he said: “Any bacteria on his skin could have been deposited giving people food poisoning,”

Duh! And what about when the sink is used for normal purposes (washing utensils and equipment)? Doesn’t any bacteria on the hands washing the equipment pose the exact same risk? Perhaps this is the reason a sanitizing solution is used?

On another note in the video, this guy keeps telling everyone its his birthday. If bathing in a utility sink at BK is his idea of a great way to celebrate his birthday, that’s kinda sad.

And most importantly, well the hell is sprouting out of his head? Exactly who finds this attractive?

26. Gopher bond says:

Eh, I used to work at a grocery store and the meth head that worked in the bakery had scabs all over his arms and his nose was constantly dripping. My mom and grandmother used to shop there and I begged them PLEASE don’t buy anything from the bakery, no bread, pies or any baked goods. The image of this guy wiping his nose on his scabby arms and then grabbing and pulling the bread dough out of the mixer…yechhh! How many people ate pieces of his scabs and mucous? Answer: A lot.

27. dragonfire81 says:

Well at leaset BK is doing more than “taking it seriously”

28. Adisharr says:

Looks like his careers options have been reduced by one.

29. Saboth says:

Lol what’s funny is that isn’t even shocking in the least to anyone that has worked fast food. I recall the few months I worked at hardees…employees sleeping on the floor beneath the condiment area…people spitting on food, food on the floor…etc.

30. evslin says:

@backbroken: Yeah…re-training. Thaaaat should fix it.

Yeah, I’m thinking if you’re to the point where you need retraining on whether or not you should bathe in the sink at Burger King, you’re beyond help.

31. temporaryerror says:

I really do love the hair and tattoos…it kind of adds a psychological response that the guy is dirtier than if he had been a clean shaven clean skinned guy…

32. RhodyDave says:

At least we know that the sink has been in contact with soap and water – god knows how many fast food places don’t even use soap and water. Just another of the many reasons why I will not eat at any fast food joint.

33. laserjobs says:

I had no idea BK had suck wonderful employee perks. Here comes my application!!!

34. stinerman says:

@vgeroh:

Ahh, right across the street from Subway and Tim Horton’s on 68. I never went to that one.

@backbroken:

Exactly. It’s not like this was a training error where people didn’t actually know the proper procedures. Did someone truly wonder if it was permissible to bathe in the sink? Doubtful. This is more about people having a bit of fun at a shitty job that pays exactly $7.00/hr (the min. wage in Ohio)

35. coan_net says:

Well other then the guy in the sink…. and the girl taping…. looks like the others there were working.

36. Antediluvian says:

You know, all this could have been prevented by simply banning video cameras in the workplace.

37. iMike says:

One of the funniest things I’ve seen in a while.

38. TorrentFreak says:

At least we know the guy serving our food at BK has enough hygiene sense to shower before taking his smelly ass to talk to customers.

39. James says:

Having worked fast food, this doesn’t surprise me.

40. ARPRINCE says:

BK = Bacteria King
    lol

41. xredgambit says:

I’m so proud of Xenia. See the town is so clean that people take baths during a break. I don’t see the problem. This should be a mandatory part of working at a resturant.

42. Jackasimov says:

Nothing that soap in a sock wouldn’t fix. Don’t know why it irritates me…maybe the retarded haircut, maybe the smug self-satisfied idiot grin. I could care less otherwise. Bath away “son”, ye fuckin’ moron.

43. ninevolt says:

….. of course, I find this story AFTER going there for lunch.

*shudder*

44. jsnorcal says:

Someone should Flame-broil his ass for that and leave some grill marks that they are so proud of on their burgers

45. shorty63136 says:

I think he poses more of a risk by not having that Medusa-like THING on his head contained in a hairnet!

I agree with above posts – if he’s using his hands to wash the dishes, then his skin is in contact w/ the utensils. That’s why a sanitizing solution is used. Y’know…maybe Dawn and some bleach or something. *shrug* My mom was awful partial to it – clean dishes, y’know.

46. jonworld says:

I think this is gross by I don’t quite understand how it would be a hazard to public health. The sink is for CLEANING and bacteria, viruses, etc. are SUPPOSED TO BE CLEANED OFF THERE. Now you’re cleaning them off of an idot as opposed to spatulas…big deal. The bacteria are still there no matter what you clean. Also, I would assume (and really hope) the soaps used to clean in that sink are antibacterial or antimicrobial, so that further eliminates the risk.

47. justinleon says:

A stoner doing a stupid thing while working at a fast food joint, how shocking!

48. MayorBee says:

I like when the camera holder is talking to the manager. “You can’t see his penis.” Absolutely classic.

49. jamesdenver says:

I think its hilarious. But I don’t eat at BK.

By the way nobody “filmed” this, they “taped” it. Why does that bug me so much?

50. B says:

@jamesdenver: Nobody taped it either, they digitally recorded it.

51. jamesdenver says:

This is the only homemade internet crap that has actually made me laugh.

I just got to the part where the grizzled manager doesn’t care and just wants to get done with her paperwork and get the hell out. Probably trying to wrap up the night shift.

Also I’m sure much worse has happened at Burger King that’s not on YouTube –

The less you know the better…

52. xnihilx says:

At least this guy washed his hands. Unlike some other employees: [consumerist.com]

53. cortana says:

I guess I can admit it. I’m from Xenia. I actually worked at that Burger King back when I was in highschool. I ate there last week (luckily before he took his dip).

oh god.

54. blb says:

I knew those weren’t capers in the salad.

55. shorty63136 says:

@blb: AAARRGGHHHH *gag*

56. JohnMc says:

cute yeah. Disgusting yeah. But back up a minute. Is the health health department right when they say — “Any bacteria on his skin could have been deposited giving people food poisoning,”? He took a bath. Which is different from someone washing pots and pans with their hands in dishwater??

Somehow I am not buying the PHD’s explanation as to why.

57. admiral_stabbin says:

I have to admit that does like quite a bit of fun…

…but I still think I saw a turd at the very beginning. Look closely in the upper-right…it could be a knee…but I think it’s a floater…

58. Tickthokk says:

Guh, and I live a town over from where this was.

59. shadax says:

At least he didn’t get into the special sauce. But really, this is like one of those things where they say the icemaker has more bacteria than the toilet seat. Don’t they use like harsh antibacterial cleaners when they are washing the utensils? I’m sure they wash the spatula off in there if (when) they drop it on the dirty floor (or heaven forbid, in the icemaker). Don’t get me wrong, it is gross. And yes, he looks and talks a lot like Steve-O. Though somehow I still dislike Steve-O more. This guy is a real tool though.

60. There's room to move as a fry cook says:

The scary part is that sink looks like the cleanest spot in the whole kitchen.

61. tweemo says:

@B: Yeah. Taped? No.

62. TVarmy says:

The guy’s just getting himself nice and clean for his job. Would you guys prefer a burger king where the employees don’t bathe?

Looks like Old McDonnell is too caught up in “rules” and “regulations” to recognize employees’ dedication to a clean, foodsafe workplace.

63. Sugarless says:

If they cleaned the sink I don’t see what the big deal is here. If he were rubbing his butt across a grill or spatula then I’d be concerned.

Also it says the “remaining staff” which sounds like people lost their BK jobs. I think it is a bit harsh for them to loose their jobs over this – I can think of worse things that happen in food service.

64. AdvocatesDevil says:

I figure he’ll have a big reality television deal in… 4…3…2…1…

65. vpsychward1 says:

too bad he didnt try to take a bath in the hot fryers. NOW THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN HILARIOUS

66. Man, that’s a waste of water. You could’ve fit a couple more employees in there and they all could’ve “Had it their way”.

67. Nakko says:

I guess he had his bath his way.

68. MightyWeasel says:

@JohnMc: This is different from cleaning a pot or pan because those items typically don’t have any chance of feces being on them.

69. lore says:

The only thing I want to know is where I can find a sink that big for my house.

70. Coles_Law says:

@backbroken: Well, the training at these places is so gawdawful boring, painful and obvious (to most) having to go through it twice is punishment worse than firing.

71. am84 says:

I prepared it as I bathed.

72. backbroken says:

@Coles_Law: I can dig that. Re-training as punishment seems logical.

I’d also like to add that anybody ordering a double whopper, large fries, and 32 oz soda probably has bigger health concerns than douche-boy bathing in the sink.

73. SpearXXI says:

OMG they were listening to Dog Fashion Disco! (note my avatar) The song is called “The Acid Memoirs,” and the band is putting out one new CD from rotten records, because they sort of broke up last year…

74. TomCruisesTesticles says:

The title made me think the employee was taking the ol’ “hobo sink bath.” Imagine my surprise when I see that there is a video of him taking a bubble bath. Gross. If this isn’t grounds for firing (the bath boy and the guy filming it), then I don’t know what these douchebags would have to do to get fired, and frankly I don’t want to know

75. smallestmills says:

That sink looked bigger than my bathtub. He was sitting up and it was up to his chest with his legs stretched out. While I find it more funny than gross (but still gross) I can’t help but feel jealous about how nice that sink worked as a bathtub. And what was making the water bubble?

@lore:
    Prolly a store that sells commercial restaurant supplies. I’m thinking I need one too, to use as a bathtub.

76. TomCruisesTesticles says:

@TomCruisesTesticles: But then again, the market for morons is huge. You fire one gang of idiots, the next comes in to replace them. Better off just keeping them and saving yourself the trouble of training someone else

77. TomCruisesTesticles says:

Not really a huge health risk though, especially not if it’s been cleaned. He starts taking shits in the sink and then I’ll call for him to be carried off to the county jail

78. seanSF says:

“We have also taken appropriate corrective action on the employees that were involved in this video.”

Oh my god, they killed them!

79. kyle4 says:

Damn, I’d never eat at that Burger King ever again. If the manager thinks that’s okay I wonder what they do to the food.

80. BytheSea says:

Least his hands were washed at work for once.

81. jonworld says:

That guy looks like a lot someone I know (no, not Steve-O). Its too bad that I live in Illinois and not Ohio.

82. Applekid ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ) says:

@vpsychward1: Hot oil treatment is for the hair, so he wouldn’t have had to take a bath in it so much as just dip his head in.

And here I was thinking I was the only sick bastard who thought about using the fryer instead.

83. velvetjones says:

@SkokieGuy: I want to be reasonable and agree with you but where you wash your hands and where you wash your balls are (in my house) two very different places, for a reason. But I don’t eat at Burger King, for a reason.

84. idx says:

Don’t get me wrong; that’s gross, but I am more disgusted by the idea of bathing in layers of burger filth and raw chunks of angus.

85. maevro says:

Special Sauce.

86. attackgypsy says:

“Corrective action… remaining staff….”

This means all of the crew who worked in any way on that day, even if it was a different shift, got fired.

87. squatchie44 says:

That man takes washing his hands VERY SERIOUSLY

88. iCanhasLs2plz says:

Is this mayo on my burger or putrid smegma?

89. timx says:

The sink in question is called a ‘PowerSoak’ sink (www.powersoak.com) and is basically a jacuzzi for pots and pans. Its quite powerful and without question he was getting quite the thrill from its jets.

90. Bleach the sink and go about your business. I could care less. These people have crap jobs and need a little levity.

91. Ninjanice says:

Ok. I know people use their hands to wash dishes and that would release bacteria into the water and onto the dishes. However, it’s a little bit different when someone’s junk is stewing in the sink. What if he had a dingleberry?

92. dragonfire81 says:

@attackgypsy: You know it would really suck to me if say, I had worked earlier that day and left before this shit happened and STILL got fired because of it.

Yeah that’d piss me off so I hope your theory is wrong.

93. forgottenpassword says:

@temporaryerror:

On first seeing him (with the wierd hair & tats)…I assumed he was a street kid (homeless) & a buddy (who worked at BK) was letting him bathe in the sink.

……………………………………

And that manager needs to be fired.

94. Breach says:

One more reason BK is off my list when it comes to fast food.

95. Roundonbothends says:

Well, I thought it was cute and funny – he’s obviously not the brightest bulb in the fridge, but these are imaginable antics at that age.

I wouldn’t say the manager’s at fault. She was obviously getting ready for the shift change and is used to all sorts of horseplay and raving from the graveyard shift staff (the kids). And the (snitchy) report appeared to be “He’s in the sink,” so that suggests that things had been rolling along there for a while that morning.

And the county health commissioner was “not amused.” Oh, please. Doesn’t he have anything better to do? I doubt his stated reason is even good science.

Does anyone know what a “utility sink” is and what would usually be washed there? (It’s not like BK has dishes or utensils.)

96. katylostherart says:

i doubt the manager thought the girl was being serious so i kind of feel bad for her. i mean really, would anyone take that kind of statement as truth? doubtful. she look quite a bit older than them and i bet she thought they were just messing with her.

@Roundonbothends: bik does have dishes and utensils, all fast food joints do. the hot trays, plastic holding trays, tongs, knives, spatulas, slicer parts, shake machine parts, flippers, fast presses. all of that gets washed.

97. katylostherart says:

bk*

98. TomCruisesTesticles says:

@katylostherart: This is true. If someone came up to me at my work and told me “Lenny is taking a bath in the sink. Want to see? You can’t see his penis.” I would laugh. I’d probably think the person had an overactive, if somewhat perverted imagination and just wanted to fuck with me. On the other hand, I’m not the manager of a Burger King. I imagine her job is much closer to that of running a daycare center. And come to think of it, if I ran a daycare center, and a three year old told me a classmate was bathing in the sink, I’d flip out, drop everything, and run over

99. TomCruisesTesticles says:

@katylostherart: If someone told me that at my work, I’d just laugh them off as perverted and bored. But then again, I don’t run a Burger King. It depends on the job, and I can imagine her job is closer to running a daycare, and if I ran a daycare, I would take that person seriously. But anyway, that sucks for her, it really does

100. TomCruisesTesticles says:

@TomCruisesTesticles: Ack scratch the second one, my browser froze

101. Nick1693 says:

@SkokieGuy: “Doesn’t any bacteria on the hands washing the equipment pose the exact same risk?”

Yes, but judging from what I saw, his junk was in there, too. EWW.

102. TomCruisesTesticles says:

@Nick1693: I wonder if he left any *grill marks*, if you know what I mean.

103. eh_remraf says:

One more reason I don’t eat fast food… I’ll stick to PB&J.

104. TomCruisesTesticles says:

@Nick1693: And I would imagine there normally aren’t any traces of feces, other than maybe from a non handwashing employee. I doubt there are normally dingleberries or bare asses touched to the silverware. Jeebus, what if this guy doesn’t wipe? Ew

105. shufflemoomin says:

I don’t know what makes this guy appear more of a moron: the fact that he did this and let it be filmed or the fact that he works at Burger King. It’s a toughie…

106. SpearXXI says:

Here’s an interview of the guy…

[www.whiotv.com]

107. BeeBoo says:

He looks like the Human Chicken being made into soup.

108. attackgypsy says:

@dragonfire81: Yeah, it would suck.

But then, it’s BK. Like they really care. Their turnover rate is astronomical, just like McD, and Wendy’s, and Taco Bell, ad nauseum…

109. attackgypsy says:

Hrmm… watched the video, interesting.

He got fired, and so did the manager. Thing was, the manager did her job. What was she supposed to do, leave the safe open and go back and yell at him? She didn’t deserve it. He did, but not her.

He did alot of apologizing in the video, which was the right thing to do.

110. Quilt says:

I’m more concerned that the kid picked up some crazy disease from the sink.

111. TomCruisesTesticles says:

Music page? What the hell kind of band is he in? Good grief Marilyn Manson? The Insane Clown Posse. He looks like he might fit in with MSI-the look, minus the gloves. I doubt I’d want to listen to the music though

112. Mykro says:

@Adisharr: Mcdonalds?

113. polyeaster says:

That’s pretty nasty, but he seems like a cool enough guy:) Hope he didn’t party away all his bday money…

Nastier things happened at my old roomie’s restaurant job…major chain place where employees were known to engage in sexual activity in the walk-in, as well as on top of the dishwashing area…ugh.

114. thelushie says:

@seanmcleary: Now we all know what is in the new and improved Whopper!!! (I couldn’t resist)

That kid is such an arrogant little bastard. That is part of what bugs me about it. Did he really think he was not going to be fired for this? Is he a trust fund baby that doesn’t have to work and got the job at BK to see how the other half lives. I don’t think so. Have a good time getting a job anywhere else (except, of course, reality tv or porn), dumbass.

From what I understand they were all fired and the items that touched dumbass’s balls have been thrown away.

115. Antediluvian says:

My, what interesting eyebrows you have.
    And, I can’t say I’ve ever seen anyone wear a black tie and red polo shirt.

And excellent advice: “Always do what you want to do, but you might not want to film what you do.”

116. thelushie says:

He stated that they washed and put up all the dishes but they seemed to have missed a few that are lying right beside him by the sink. He knew it was stupid and did it anyway.

People might not get into as much hot water (no pun intended) if they will stop doing stuff they know is stupid.

117. Imaginary_Friend says:

@JohnMc: One word: dingleberries.

118. SegamanXero says:

@timx: Now I understand why he did it. I think I want to try a powersoak…. but alas I refuse to work at a BK or TacoBell…

119. u1itn0w2day says:

I always heard you do not want to know what goes on behind the scenes in dining establishments.

Personally I up the ante for stuff like spitting in food,serving stuff off the floor or taking a bath in the KITCHEN sink.I would make this stuff a FELONY offense.You are messing with the food supply,a public necessity.Man if a Muslim or Arab did something like this they’d be on a plane to Cuba by now.

To me this is a form of assault,reckless endangerment,public endangerment,negligence,intimidation what ever you want to call it.It’s a CRIME.

And as far as washing all the other crap that goes in there I wonder if the cleaners and procedures really cover an entire human body(residue and byproducts included)

And the manager…I once had a price dispute with a BK manager with their corporate manager present who didn’t do squat.Talk about ignorant management.

120. Wubbytoes says:

What a jackass. This reminds me of when I worked fast food as a teenager. Those were horrible, horrible times.

121. @Nighthawke:

Ya Think?

I Think so as well.

I bet a couple more employees will get axed in the coming weeks as well.

Of course the franchise owner will get patted on the back and given an award for outstanding franchise.

122. hoffmeister_hoff says:

Well, its better than the Burger King employee who was urinating in the sink.

Oh wait, that was me.

123. parrotuya says:

Have it your way, at Burger King! Thanks, drive through.

124. Justifan says:

so i guess sometimes hiring discrimination based on haircuts is justified lol
    clearly he charms dem womens.

125. Angryrider says:

I saw this on some tabloid show. America FTW!

126. Justifan says:

thats sad, at the interview he mentioned that the manager couldn’t do anything because she had registers open and thats why he did it at that time yet she was fired.

127. Parting says:

eeeeewwwwwww….

128. Werrick says:

I kinda think this is funny…

I mean, I wouldn’t eat there again, but c’mon… that’s kind of amusing, at the very least.

129. droopysignal says:

NOTICE: All employees must bathe before returning to work!

130. TomCruisesTesticles says:

@u1itn0w2day: I agree. I have very strict ideas. I’m also of the opinion that if you get just one DUI, or cause an accident that kills someone you get your license revoked for life, and I’m also of a mind to remove the distinction between manslaughter and murder, and lock all those people up for life. If only our prison system could handle it.

131. TomCruisesTesticles says:

In fact, criminally negligent homicide seems to be reverse Darwinism. Anyone who does that should be executed

132. ehlaren says:

I’ve worked fast food before and although this doesn’t really gross me out I wonder if his balls are o.k. Some of the chemicals you put in the dishwasher are pretty strong and if you put too much in there… I don’t want to think of the possible consequences.

133. vladthepaler says:

How would bacteria in the sink give people food poisoning? Is food prepared in the sink and then given to customers without being cooked?

134. @Lars: And they are comparably quite irrelevant to actual consumption of the food. A punk in the sink, however, is a serious health concern. Disgusting things like this definitely happen in all sorts of fast food joints, but people sure don’t like to hear about it.

135. trujunglist says:

@TomCruisesTesticles:

There’s shit in the meat. There, I said it.

136. nelsonj1998 says:

Having worked at a Burger King and a McD’s as a kid, I can say that somebody taking a bath in the sink should really be the least of anybody’s concerns. Heck, at least he is using soap which is more than I can say for any of the 100s of loads of dishes I saw washed in those very same kinds of sinks.

137. u1itn0w2day says:

One comparison to this reckless attempt at personal hygene is that look at all the crap that can be picked up in public pool loaded with enough chlorine to dry your skin.The big thing in a place like BK is would you want your burger flipped by a spatchula from this tub or your french fries scooped with scoop from that tub.Or your lettuce washed in that tub…

Part of the problem in a place like BK is the pay and treatment-no one gives a crap.It’s ashame because many HAVE TO look at these jobs as an honest living and not a joke for CD money.

138. BillWalsh says:

“Hold the pickle …”

139. dragonfire81 says:

@Justifan: That’s a tough decision. Do you follow policy, count the drawers and then chew the guy out about it or do you break policy, leave the open drawers unguarded and go chew the guy out?

140. RChris173 says:

This was on the O’Rielly Factor with Bill!