Sister site Lifehacker has a great guide with everything you need to know about using our comments system. Whether you’re a beginners who can’t figure out how to start commenting, or an advanced users who want to add formatting to and embed pictures in their comments, it’s full of good nuggets of knowledge. Don’t forget to read The Consumerist Comments Code before you start commenting so you know the rules we use around here to at least try and keep our comments section a grade above YouTube’s.
More From Consumerist
- CFPB Launches Effort To Bring Financial Education To Schools
- We Guess Public Relations Barbie Can’t Use Email Any Better Than Computer Engineer Barbie
- Apple Pay Lets Man Scan, Use Wife’s Citi Credit Card Without Additional Verification
- Yellowstone Visitors Ask The Park To Please Train Bears To Hang Out Where Humans Can See Them
- Creator Of Uncanny ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Text Generator Doesn’t See Robots Taking Writers’ Jobs