Sister site Lifehacker has a great guide with everything you need to know about using our comments system. Whether you’re a beginners who can’t figure out how to start commenting, or an advanced users who want to add formatting to and embed pictures in their comments, it’s full of good nuggets of knowledge. Don’t forget to read The Consumerist Comments Code before you start commenting so you know the rules we use around here to at least try and keep our comments section a grade above YouTube’s.
More From Consumerist
- Your Facebook Newsfeed Was Flooded With Clickbait Garbage. Then This Happened
- Overwhelmed FCC Extends Deadline For Commenting On Net Neutrality
- CFPB Launches Effort To Bring Financial Education To Schools
- Apple Pay Lets Man Scan, Use Wife’s Citi Credit Card Without Additional Verification
- We Guess Public Relations Barbie Can’t Use Email Any Better Than Computer Engineer Barbie