Complete Norton Symantec Executive Contact List

If you have an unresolved Norton/Symantec complaint and regular customer service doesn’t help you out, you might want to try giving one of the top-ranking company executives inside a call or an email. Don’t forget to be nice, polite, and professional, and remember the guidelines for contacting executive customer service. If you need help writing a solid complaint letter, here’s a template to follow. And if you want a real anti-virus program that won’t hose up your computer, try NOD32. Now here’s the complete executive contact list…

Corporate Executives

650-527-4432/650-703-3663

Janice Chaffin
Group President, Consumer Business Unit
janice_chaffin@symantec.com
408-517-8375/408-718-6492

Francis deSouza
Senior Vice President Information Foundation, Compliance, and Security Management francis_deSouza@symantec.com
415-738-2801/617-818-8448

Bill Robbins
Senior Vice President, The Americas Geography
bill_robbins@symantec.com
408-517-5667/408-221-8685

Comments

1. admiral_stabbin says:

Where is Peter Norton’s contact info? I want to call the dude on the front of the box!

2. iMe2 says:

I second NOD32.

3. Platypi {Redacted} says:

All Peter Norton has done for 10+ years is collect fat royalty checks for Norton product sales. It has been a long time since he actually held a position at Symantec!

4. 11hawkinst says:

@iMe2: Best Anti-Virus ever. I will never look back.

5. SigmundTheSeaMonster says:

@Platypi: And buy lots of wine and art.

Norton’s/Symantec Av is nothing more than malware in itself. You need to (request from Symantec) a tool to COMPLETELY remove any trace of their software. Remove doesn’t remove it all. I really hate bundleware (new PCs have this Norton’s/Symantec junk on it all the time).

Other Antivirus I prefer: Avast, Avira, NOD32… all free without the overhead or 50% system hit.

6. Squeezer99 says:

i don’t know what you guys are talking about. Symantec Endpoint Protection is really good. Not trolling either, it has some really good enterprise management features and centralized administration.

7. parad0x360 says:

@Squeezer99: Symantec doesnt make any good software. It might work just fine but its so incredibly bloated. Anytime you install a piece of their software you will see a 20-30% drop in boot and shutdown times and varying levels of performance degradation on your computer.

Its not worth it considering you can get the same or better protection without the performance death with free and/or open source apps.

8. smartwatermelon says:

I had that book. I may even still have it somewhere, in a box in the garage.

For Anti-Virus: avast! is great for Windows.

9. Xerloq says:

I don’t use AV software since AVG switched to version 8. That was some bloatware. Never tried the others (Seems Kapersky has too many false positives a while back). Maybe I’ll check NOD32.

I do use virtualization (VMWare type things) combined with un-common sense. I go where I want and do what I please. Email and attachments are in a VM or virtual software package/layer. If i get a virus, I just rest the VM or virtual package.

10. AlphaWolf says:

Symantec’s corporate edition antivirus has just gotten worse and worse recently. I knew the home editions were crap, now they are ruining the corporate editions also, which I believe is their real cash cow.

We are switching out to Kapersky shortly.

11. Anonymous says:

Why isn’t there any place to find an actual mailing address for Symantec so that a letter of complaint can be sent by certified mail if we want proof that someone actually received our letter?

12. nh03833 says:

Dear Bethesda,

Here is Symantecs address:
    Symantec
    20330 Stevens Creek Blvd
    Cupertino, CA 95014
    If no reply from them, do what I did. Contact your states Attorney General’s Office, Dept of Consumer Protection/Antitrust Bureau and they will send Symantec a letter, as they did with me! Good Luck!

13. Anonymous says:

Since I’ve worked for my company, we’ve spent over $3,000 on symantec licensing upgrades. In January it was $1,800 and enpoint does not even catch most stuff. I still have people w viruses, trojans, adware, malware and I have to install tools like malwarebytes ( Free ) to remove it all because symantec does not detect or remove any of it…

currently evaluating sunbelt softwares vipre antivirus / antispyware. They’re offering an unbeatable deal and their vipre ranks in the top 10 while norton does not.

14. Anonymous says:

I received a response immediately from:

Janice D. Chaffin