Ali writes, “I was at the Borders in Elk Grove, CA with my cousin when I noticed these toys in the section with iPod accessories and various other objects. The funny thing is, all the other packages behind it were exactly the same.” Now you can learn about nature, and maybe pick up some new sexual slang, while you play horse farm!
These Toy Horses Are Also Educational
By cwalters July 29, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Walmart Displeased With Walmart.Horse, Wants It Taken Down
- 3D Printers: Should They Be In Every Consumer’s Home?
- Sex Toy Retailers Stocking Up To Prepare For ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’ Valentine’s Day Premiere
- Toys ‘R’ Us Removes “Breaking Bad” Action Figures, Now 100% (Toy) Meth-Free
- Fox News Anchor Sues Hasbro Over Toy Hamster With Her Name