Don’t forget peeps, we have a Consumerist Comments Code. It has the rules to follow to make comments land a happy place that people enjoy visiting. Please read it and keep it mind whenever you post. If you don’t, you may find your posting privileges revoked. If you forget how to access it, it’s permanently archived in the “help” section located at the bottom of the page.
More From Consumerist
- Here’s Why You Can’t Expect Fast Food Restaurants To Hand Over A Sweepstakes Game Piece Without Purchase
- HBO Now: Our Initial Hands-On Thoughts
- Warby Parker Is Sorry About Your Stolen Car, Buys You A Beer
- “You Have Ruined Waffles”: Many Country Crock Customers Up In Arms Over Spread’s New Recipe
- Wedding Company Contract Tries To Ban Bride & Groom From “Encouraging” Negative Feedback