Don’t forget peeps, we have a Consumerist Comments Code. It has the rules to follow to make comments land a happy place that people enjoy visiting. Please read it and keep it mind whenever you post. If you don’t, you may find your posting privileges revoked. If you forget how to access it, it’s permanently archived in the “help” section located at the bottom of the page.
More From Consumerist
- Here’s Why You Can’t Expect Fast Food Restaurants To Hand Over A Sweepstakes Game Piece Without Purchase
- Yellowstone Visitors Ask The Park To Please Train Bears To Hang Out Where Humans Can See Them
- HBO Now: Our Initial Hands-On Thoughts
- “You Have Ruined Waffles”: Many Country Crock Customers Up In Arms Over Spread’s New Recipe
- Warby Parker Is Sorry About Your Stolen Car, Buys You A Beer