John finally got United to pay for the car he had to rent when the airline flew him to the wrong airport over nine months ago. In classic fashion, their refund invoice has a big typographical error. Airlines, even when they get it right, they manage to get it wrong.
United Even Messes Up When It Fixes Mistakes
By Ben Popken July 25, 2008
More From Consumerist
- JetBlue Cancels Passenger’s Ticket For Flight He Wasn’t Even Supposed To Be On
- Airline Screwup Forces Family To Drive Home From Arizona When They Should Be In Caribbean
- Ousted United Airlines CEO Smisek Scores Millions Of Dollars, Free Flights, Airport Parking Forever
- Why Do Airfares Keep Going Up While Airlines’ Fuel Costs Go Down?
- Should Airlines Be Required To Find Stranded Travelers Flights On Competitors’ Planes?