I will be in a roundtable discussion guest be on KCRW’s “The The Point” at 2:10 PM eastern today. You can listen here by clicking on the “LIVE” link at the top left, or tuning into your NPR affiliate station if they carry it. We’ll be talking about the economy, the growing pressures on consumers, the grocery shrink ray, and what, if anything, you can do about it.
More From Consumerist
- The Grocery Shrink Ray: Quietly Stealing Our Food For Decades
- Borden Shrink Rays Cheese Package, Forgets To Destroy The Evidence
- Weight Watchers Ice Cream Bars Set Good Example, Lose Weight
- Watkins Sues McCormick Over Pepper, Makes Federal Case Out Of Grocery Shrink Ray
- Dawn Shrinks Dish Soap 2 Ounces, Plasters Bottle With ‘2X More’