Consumer Reports has a quick “how to” for recovering “lost” photos from your digital camera’s memory card. It was surprisingly easy to do with some freeware from download.com… which reminds us: If you’re going to give an “empty” memory card to someone…don’t just assume your photos have been totally deleted… you know? [Consumer Reports]
More From Consumerist
- Costco’s Online Photo Services Back Up After Breach, Customers’ Cards May Have Been Compromised
- Raiders of the Lost Walmart Will Accessorize Your Ancient Digital Camera
- Here Are Some Last-Minute Gift Ideas For Last-Minute Gift-Givers
- How Much Can You Get For A Gift Card? Depends On Which Store They’re For
- I’ve Been Forced To Sign A Bogus Credit Card Bill While Traveling Abroad. What Can I Do?