TV stations looking to save money can do so by interviewing guests remotely over Skype, as WTVT in Tampa did, live, with me this morning. No more paying for car service or bottled water!
By Ben Popken July 14, 2008
More From Consumerist
- United Airlines Reply Robot Returns, Responds To Complaint By “Mr. Human”
- No More Carry-On Bottled Beverages For Carnival Cruise Passengers
- Toledo Residents Finally Able To Drink Their Tap Water After Weekend Ban
- CBS Joins HBO, Launches Online-Only Subscription Service
- How Much Would You Pay For A Standalone HBO Go?