TV stations looking to save money can do so by interviewing guests remotely over Skype, as WTVT in Tampa did, live, with me this morning. No more paying for car service or bottled water!
By Ben Popken July 14, 2008
More From Consumerist
- No More Carry-On Bottled Beverages For Carnival Cruise Passengers
- Why Cord-Cutters Aren’t Getting The Holy Grail TV Of Streaming Services Just Yet
- Layaway Angels Fan Out, Hit West Virginia And Tennessee
- Radioshack Creditors Claim Pre-Bankruptcy Shenanigans Go Back To Early 2014
- UPDATE: A Happy Ending For Man Who Almost Had To Sell His House Due To Comcast’s Incompetence