Northwest Airlines is cutting 2,500 jobs. Passengers may be asked to get out and push to help the plane taxi. [NYT]
By Ben Popken July 10, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Would You Pay More To Get Off The Plane Before Everyone Else?
- American Airlines Flight Diverted After Passenger Allegedly Made “Alarming Statements,” Refused To Sit
- Southwest Airlines Kicks Passenger Off Flight For “Broad F****ing City” T-Shirt
- Punching Another Passenger Will Get You Booted From A Plane, Arrested
- American Airlines Flight Diverted After Unruly Passenger Allegedly Kissed, Then Punched Attendant