Northwest Airlines is cutting 2,500 jobs. Passengers may be asked to get out and push to help the plane taxi. [NYT]
By Ben Popken July 10, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Would You Pay More To Get Off The Plane Before Everyone Else?
- Southwest Airlines Kicks Passenger Off Flight For “Broad F****ing City” T-Shirt
- Airline Really Sorry For Telling Cancer Patient She Couldn’t Fly Without Doctor’s Note
- Couple Sues Alaska Airlines After Alleged Bathroom Altercation Gets Them A Police Escort From Plane
- Senator Calls For Federal Investigation Into Airline Prices, Data Withholding