The WSJ Buzzwatch blog has a list of 50 things that are being blamed on the high cost of oil. Not all of them are bad, apparently my hometown of Elgin, IL is getting a new wind-turbine parts plant. [WSJ Buzzwatch via Kottke]
More From Consumerist
- Consumer Reports: Nearly 1.5M Vehicles Have Higher-Than-Average Oil Consumption
- French Dairy Cartel Busted After U.S.-Based General Mills Blows The Whistle
- Philadelphia Asks Comcast Why It’s Not Treating Its Hometown As Well As Other Cities?
- Wells Fargo’s High-Pressure Sales Strategy Probed By Federal Regulators
- Four Alaska Airlines Crew Members Sue Boeing Over Toxic Fumes That Leaked During 2013 Flight