Reader Lindsay spotted this sticker on a treadmill on SALE SALE SALE (for only two cents off) at Sports Chalet back in May. Probably a typo, or possibly an elaborate scheme by the Sports Chalet into convincing customers that he thinks they’re morons.
Sports Chalet Treadmill SALE!!! Save Two Cents!!!
By Ben Popken July 7, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Acer Takes A Week To Fix $150 Pricing Error On Its Website
- Steam Summer Sale Has Deep Video Game Discounts… And Pricing Shenanigans That Confuse Consumers
- Those Gas Pump “Anti-Skimming” Stickers Are Really Just Pointless Decoration
- Macy’s Disclaimer: Sale Item May Have Never Sold For ‘Regular’ Price
- Have You Been Trained In The Art Of The Upsell? Tell Us About It