Morning Deals

• G2Buy: Diablo II and Expansion pack for $4.91
  • Amazon: “The Best Of Talking Heads” MP3 Album download for $3.99
  • Woot: Refurbished Sling Media Slingbox AV for $69.99

Highlights From Dealhack

• Newegg: Kodak EasyShare Z710 7.1MP Digital Camera $140
  • Discovery Store: Save up to 75% off Series & Show DVDs
  • New York & Co.: July 4th Sale: Save up to 70% off Women’s Apparel & Accessories

Highlights From Bargainist

Comments

1. LmaoTseTung says:

For the love of god, no one buy that tv until my paycheck clears, I transfer funds from my savings, and I unload my 42″ on craigslist

2. Fatty Shcock says:

I took advantage of the Diablo II offer.

Now I’m just waiting for my cd-keys.

They say it’s legit, but I will respond back soon to confirm.

3. orielbean says:

I have a Vizio 37″ 720P LCD, and it was refurbed from Buy.com. It is awesome.

Anyone looking at the TV MUST go to the avsforums.com website for very detailed and excellent reviews/tips/settings. That site is freakin awesome.

4. Fatty Shcock says:

…And the Diablo II offer is legit!

Just buy the cd-keys, register with Blizzard.com, and you can download the games onto you PC.

5. amodlin says:

@xAnarChisTx: Really? That sight seemed pretty sketch to me…

6. amodlin says:

@orielbean: Fuck you, that site is freakin ad-trash.

7. theblackdog says:

Oooooh, Mythbusters DVD’s here I come.

8. Fatty Shcock says:

Yeah, it kinda does, but you pay through Paypal. Better than paying directly.

And the cd-keys do work. I’m playing on Battle.net right now, and can access all servers. And anyways, it’s only $5, so what’s there to lose? (besides the $5)

Yes, I know, people have issues with Paypal, but so far, I haven’t, so it’s good.

9. emona says:

I ordered the CD Keys an hour ago but haven’t recieved them via e-mail yet. I double checked Blizzard to make sure their direct download supports Mac – it does! Now if only those keys would show up…

10. ElizabethD says:

Ooo, great deal on the Talking Heads CD! Just downloaded into my iTunes. I had never used Amazon’s MP3 downloader before, but it was easy as strawberry pie.

11. Fatty Shcock says:

@emona: Yeah, just give it time. It took me 20 minutes to get mine. Most of the people on the slickdeals.com forum said they got theirs under 3 hours, so patience!

12. emona says:

@xAnarChisTx: Of course the moment I posted it I came back to my inbox and there they were. Typical.

13. Watcher95 says:

Diablo II offer worked great, took about 15 mins for both keys to show up in e-mail.

Great deal for a killer game.