A Consumer Reports study finds that 79% of consumers surveyed say they plan on buying a car with better fuel economy. [Consumer Reports]
By Ben Popken July 1, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Report: Americans Are Optimistic About Their Finances But Few Actually Feel Secure
- Low Gas Prices Make People Less Interested In Hybrid Cars
- Gasoline Credit Cards Might Not Be Worth The Hassle, High Interest Rates
- Consumer Advocates Shine Spotlight On Too-Common Credit Reporting Errors
- How Long Until A Hybrid Car Actually Saves Me Money?