Rhapsody is entering the a la carte music store business—now you can buy single tracks or albums just like you can from Amazon or iTunes. The first 100,000 people who create accounts receive a $10 credit. (You need a credit card to register.) [Rhapsody]
By cwalters June 30, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Has Apple Ended The Free iTunes Single Of The Week?
- What The Numbers On Your Credit Card Indicate
- Didn’t Want That U2 Album On Your iPhone? Now You Can Remove It
- 4 Ways You Can Save Your Self Into Financial Trouble
- Apple Knows You Hate iTunes And Love Spotify, So They’re Launching A Streaming Music Service Too