Rhapsody is entering the a la carte music store business—now you can buy single tracks or albums just like you can from Amazon or iTunes. The first 100,000 people who create accounts receive a $10 credit. (You need a credit card to register.) [Rhapsody]
By cwalters June 30, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Has Apple Ended The Free iTunes Single Of The Week?
- Apple Knows You Hate iTunes And Love Spotify, So They’re Launching A Streaming Music Service Too
- Reminder: Beware Of Deferred Interest Credit Card Offers This Holiday Season
- Amazon Puts A New Limit On How & Who You Can Share Prime Benefits With
- How To Make Sure Apple Music Doesn’t Automatically Charge You After The Free 3-Month Trial Ends