Chrysler announces WiFi-enabled cars: “We want to make the radio itself a WiFi port,” a spokesperson said. The service will require a subscription to a wireless phone carrier. [Washington Post]
By Meg Marco June 26, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Sprint Customers Can Now Make Phone Calls Over WiFi With Latest iPhone Update
- Hacker Claims To Be Able To Take Control Of Any General Motors Car With OnStar
- Carnival’s New Long-Range WiFi Service Keeps Passengers Connected – For A Hefty Price
- Apple Denies Report That It’s Planning To Sell Mobile Services Directly To iPhone Users
- FreedomPop Launches $5 Unlimited Public WiFi Access, But Is It Worth It?