Chrysler announces WiFi-enabled cars: “We want to make the radio itself a WiFi port,” a spokesperson said. The service will require a subscription to a wireless phone carrier. [Washington Post]
By Meg Marco June 26, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Sprint Customers Can Now Make Phone Calls Over WiFi With Latest iPhone Update
- Carnival’s New Long-Range WiFi Service Keeps Passengers Connected – For A Hefty Price
- FreedomPop Launches $5 Unlimited Public WiFi Access, But Is It Worth It?
- 3 Scams Targeted At Hotel Guests
- AT&T Cancels Plan To Build In-flight Internet Service To Compete With Gogo