In an effort to spur sales, General Motors is offering no-interest, six-year loans on new vehicle purchases through June 30th. Unfortunately, only the slow-selling models (i.e., not very fuel efficient) are included in the sale. Oh, also they’re raising prices on 2009 models. [New York Times]
By cwalters June 25, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Arizona Sues GM For $3B, Claiming Auto Maker Defrauded Consumers
- GM Recalls 1.4M Cars Over Fire Risk For The Fourth Time
- General Motors Continues To Claim It Shouldn’t Be Liable For Ignition Switch Lawsuits
- Why Are So Many Recent Car Loan Borrowers Missing Payments?
- General Motors Recalls 83,572 Trucks And SUVs For Ignition Switch Problems