The Chicago Public School system has given a car to a 12-year-old in recognition of her perfect attendance over a three month period. “By attending school every day within any one of three time periods, a total of 189,115 students were eligible for the Dodge Caliber, which was donated to CPS by Clear Channel and South Chicago Dodge.” We suppose giving cars to 12-year-olds is one way to advertise your car dealership. [Chicago Tribune]
More From Consumerist
- The Dodge Brothers Weren’t Ford Employees; Died Long Before The Challenger & Charger Were Made
- Fiat Chrysler Offers Employees Chance For Free College Education At A For-Profit University
- Morton Salt Avalanche Buries Three Vehicles At Car Dealership Next Door
- Brooklyn Law School Program Reimburses 15% Of Tuition For Graduates Who Can’t Find Work
- University Of Phoenix’s Risk-Free Trial Might Not Cost You, But Is It An Accurate Taste Of College?