Call American Airlines Executive Customer Service

Two phone numbers for reaching American Airlines Executive Customer Service when normal customer service fails.

Antoinette Kaade on 514-636-3654
Ioanna Tsontakis on 514-636-3666

Here’s what to say once you get there.

(Photo: Flying Photog)

Comments

1. SuffolkHouse says:

Don’t call them. Don’t give them the opportunity to redeem themselves.

I like the logic that this is a “globalized world” when it comes to commerce, but Americans are supposed to die for their country because of pride, love, and patriotism.

I say in a world of globalization, let US companies die on the vine. I use businesses from countries with nationalized health care. When flying internationally, I fly British Airways. I won’t touch “American” without prophylactic gloves on.

2. Ben Popken says:

@SuffolkHouse: Your comment almost makes sense, but then it stops doing so. Anyone who, out of spite, would turn down an opportunity to get a refund from a company must ascribe to a system of moral values set in a universe I don’t have access to.

3. SuffolkHouse says:

Refund, yes. Vouchers, no.

4. Ben Popken says:

@SuffolkHouse: Ok, I’m with you on that one.

5. kepler11 says:

@SuffolkHouse:
    WTF are you talking about?

You give your business to countries with nationalized health care? What does that have to do with *anything*? You fly British Airways? Well good for you, you arrogant rich snot. Somehow you think they’re more conscientious than US airlines?

I tell you what, the UK has nationalized health care, and it sucks. Just try to get an MRI or non-critical surgery there. Or a dentist appointment. I’m not kidding, or playing some stereotype. The waiting lists are 2 years long. Let’s see how fast you come back to the US.

Idiot.

6. kepler11 says:

back on topic, I orginally wanted to comment on this thread to say that sometimes, Consumerist, you should not post companies’ executive telephone numbers without some guidelines about when to use them. The people who staff those phones will begin to not want to help the rest of us if you post this information and get every self-important non-aware customer calling them on the flimsiest of excuses. There needs to be some check against just blindly using these resources, even if it is just information to make someone self-assess whether they need to escalate to that level.

7. amejr999 says:

I’m not sure these numbers are legit. AA Exec customer service is in Canada??

8. Ben Popken says:

@kepler11: That’s why I included the link on “what to say when you get there.” It links to a long article about dealing executive customer service and how you should be very polite and professional.

9. gmark2000 says:

Those are Montreal (Quebec, Canada) numbers. Are these just call center supervisors?