Helpful safety tip from New Zealand: Don’t use an empty mulled wine container to store caustic dishwashing liquid, because the bar tender might serve it to a customer, then drink it herself. [Yahoo!] (Thanks, Morgan!)
More From Consumerist
- USDA Offers Holiday Food Safety Advice In Case You Don’t Want To Kill Your Family
- Chicago Target Could Be Company’s First To Serve Alcohol To Shoppers
- Is Seattle Seahawks Stadium Watering Down Fans’ Beer?
- Tide Detergent Pod Containers Make Easy Trick-Or-Treat Baskets, But Is It A Good Idea?
- Lawsuit Claims Several Brands Of Wine Contain “Very High” Levels Of Arsenic