Helpful safety tip from New Zealand: Don’t use an empty mulled wine container to store caustic dishwashing liquid, because the bar tender might serve it to a customer, then drink it herself. [Yahoo!] (Thanks, Morgan!)
More From Consumerist
- USDA Offers Holiday Food Safety Advice In Case You Don’t Want To Kill Your Family
- Is Whole Foods Still Overcharging California Customers?
- Is Seattle Seahawks Stadium Watering Down Fans’ Beer?
- Dollar Tree Racked Up $866K In Fines Over Last 12 Months For Workplace-Safety Violations
- Is Arby’s Shortchanging Customers On Their Sodas?