First US Airways did away with snacks, then they added a $15 fee to check a bag, and now they’ll be charging $2 each for sodas, juices, bottled water and coffee in coach. Are you going to stand for this? Take our poll, inside.
Thirsty? US Airways To Charge $2 For Sodas, Juices, Bottled Water and Coffee in Coach
By Meg Marco June 13, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Report Claims That You Secretly Love Airline Fees
- Americans Losing Taste For Artificial Sweeteners, Pepsi Retakes #2 Sales Spot
- Which Airlines Have The Most Comfortable Coach Seats?
- Wendy’s Dropping Soda From Kids’ Meals
- Universal Orlando Temporarily Banning Visitors From Bringing In Bottled Water, Won’t Say Why