Contractor crime isn’t just for Comcast: Two men in Verizon Wireless longsleeves robbed a 64-year-old lady’s home at gunpoint, binding her and her live-in-aid’s hands and taking cash, jewelry, and electronics. [FairfaxCounty.gov]
By Ben Popken June 13, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Police: Regretful Thief Returns Money To Gas Station Hours After Robbing It, Apologizes
- If You’re Taking A Taxi To Or From A Robbery, You Might As Well Just Call The Cops Yourself
- Two Big Reasons The New Broadband Standard Is Bad News For The Comcast Merger
- What Will Comcast Do With The $45B It Couldn’t Spend Buying Time Warner Cable?
- AT&T and Verizon: Your Home Network Doesn’t Actually Need To Be As Fast As Your Phone