Contractor crime isn’t just for Comcast: Two men in Verizon Wireless longsleeves robbed a 64-year-old lady’s home at gunpoint, binding her and her live-in-aid’s hands and taking cash, jewelry, and electronics. [FairfaxCounty.gov]
By Ben Popken June 13, 2008
More From Consumerist
- If You’re Taking A Taxi To Or From A Robbery, You Might As Well Just Call The Cops Yourself
- Judge: Ranting Yelp Reviewer Must Pay Contractor $1,000
- Cable Company Cutting Off Service To Entire Condo Complex Over Crime Concerns
- Two Big Reasons The New Broadband Standard Is Bad News For The Comcast Merger
- What Will Comcast Do With The $45B It Couldn’t Spend Buying Time Warner Cable?