As part of an overall effort to save fuel and increase efficiency, airlines are replacing bathroom seats with lighter models. Just kidding, we meant passenger seats. But the first one isn’t that far out of the bounds of reason either. [NYT]
More From Consumerist
- Profits Are Up In The Global Airline Industry With Carriers Making An Average Of $8.27 Per Passenger
- Airbus Finds New And Exciting Ways To Cram More Passengers In Its Planes
- United Passenger Sues Airline, Says She Was Arrested For Changing Seats
- Report Claims That You Secretly Love Airline Fees
- Why Do Airfares Keep Going Up While Airlines’ Fuel Costs Go Down?