Trying to beat the high cost of gasoline, a couple in Dartmouth, MA. inadvertently started a fire in their apartment complex when 45 gallons of their hoarded gasoline ignited. They were storing the gas in plastic jugs inside a closet which also contained an air-conditioner unit. [AP]
More From Consumerist
- Gasoline Credit Cards Might Not Be Worth The Hassle, High Interest Rates
- September Recall Roundup – Toppling Televisions And Lead-Painted Sunglasses
- Does Amazon Want Everyone To Know My Neighbor Bought A Fire Phone?
- Yes, Adding Gasoline And Lighter Fluid To A Birthday Cake May Increase Risk Of Setting Other Things On Fire
- Low Gas Prices Make People Less Interested In Hybrid Cars