The man who invented the Pringles canister died recently, and, as per his request, a portion of his ashes were interred in a container of Pringles. [AP]
More From Consumerist
- Cemetery Workers Won’t Stop Calling And Asking For Man Whose Ashes Have Been Interred There For 4 Years
- “Nacho Cheese” Is Whatever You Want It To Be
- Comcast Refused To Cancel Cable For Customer Whose House Went Up In Flames
- Costco Shrink Rays Bins Of Detergent Pods Ever So Slightly
- Who Invented The Soy Sauce Packet?