Today is indeed the beginning of the Starbucks Free-Wifi era. Hooray for “2008 as a year of transformation in a difficult macroeconomic environment.” Or whatever. Customers who register a Starbucks card and use it twice a month will get 2 hours of free WiFi per day. [Seattle P-I]
More From Consumerist
- Starbucks Offers Customers Chance To Win Free Coffee Every Day For Life (Actually, 30 Years)
- We All Somehow Survived The 5-Hour Starbucks Register Outage
- Starbucks Wants You To Buy Mom A $200 Gift Card Worth $50 Because It’s Your Mom
- Starbucks Holiday Promo: Free Drinks For Life, Or At Most 30 Years
- Has Starbucks Ended The Era Of Free Drink Coupons?