America's Most Unhealthy Drinks Exposed

Whether you are on a hardcore diet trying to lose major pounds or just someone trying to stay in good shape, you should be aware that there are a lot of so-called “healthy” drinks out there that will do you more harm than good. To help you steer clear of these devilish drinks, Men’s Health has compiled a small list of 5 of some of the most unhealthy drinks. The drinks, inside…

5. Worst “Healthy” Drink
Glaceau VitaminWater (any flavor 20oz bottle)

130 calories, 33 grams of sugar.
Vitamins and water might seem like a good idea but what they don’t advertise is that this water contains nearly as much calories and sugar as a can of soda. It should be no surprise that this stuff is made by The Coca-Cola Company.

4. Worst Juice Imposter
Arizona Kiwi Strawberry (23.5 oz can)

360 calories, 84 grams of sugar.
These bottles which are just 5 percent juice cost 99 cents which makes them one of the cheapest source of empty calories in the country.

3. Worst Smoothie
Jamba Juice Peanut Butter Moo’d Power Smoothie (30 oz)

169 grams of sugar, 30 grams of fat
Whether you call it a smoothie or a milk shake, it has more sugar than a bag of chocolate chips.

2. Worst Summer Cocktail
Pina Colada

625 calories, 75 grams of sugar
Because of the super sweet pineapple juice and fatty coconut milk, the only wise thing to consume here may be the garnish. Try a lime daiquiri or mojito instead and save 400 calories.

1. The Unhealthiest Drink In America
Baskin Robbin’s Large Heath Bar Shake (32. oz)

2,310 calories, 266 grams of sugar, 108 grams of fat
73 ingredients go into this milk shake.
66 teaspoons of sugar.
11 Heath bars equal the calories in this shake
8-12 minutes to consume this drink.
240 minutes on a treadmill running at a moderate pace to burn it off.

America’s Unhealthiest Drinks Exposed [Men's Health] (Thanks to Robert!)
(Photo: Getty)

Comments

1. Remember that your body does not factor in liquids when it calculates how many calories it has intaked. Water is great for you.

2. I used to drink a Twinlab product called “Ultrafuel”. It was a great split of sugars and complex carbs. 12 oz was 400 CALORIES and only 99 cents (a lot more expensive now). You don’t drink it for its flavor, either.

Think of Gatorade, but 10x denser.

3. halftank says:

what, no caffeinated beverages? Surely a Frappucino would be up there…

4. homerjay says:

I LOVE strawberry kiwi! Dammit….

5. Holy crap! It’s nice to know that if I wanted to have a Heath Bar shake, that I couldn’t eat absolutely anything else for the rest of the day if i want to stay within my calorie allotment…All I need it a Wendy’s Baconator and I’m all set for the rest of the week!

6. MalcoveMagnesia says:

Peanut Butter Moo’d is the shizzle, and the only way my girl lets me get away with drinking one is my lame excuse that “it’s healthy”. Now I’ll have to send her a wide selection of Sex & The City & gossip site links today in the hopes she won’t click on the Consumerist while she’s at work. Thanks guys!

7. ajc308 says:

10 minutes on the lips, 10 years on the hips

8. wgrune says:

66 teaspoons of sugar?!? Thats 1-3/8 cups. Insanse.

9. 44 in a Row says:

Vodka and ice? 100 calories. Winner.

10. Squot says:

@halftank: Actually, Frappuchinos aren’t that bad. They’re not good unless you get them made with light mix, but they’re not claiming to be healthy. As far as ‘desert’ drinks go, even a venti mint mocha chip with not-light mix and full whipped cream and drizzle and everything only has 600 calories.

Feels so weird after looking at the ‘only’, but after that 2300cal one…

If you get the light mix, you’re looking at cutting it to about 300 calories – still for a venti, even.

11. badgeman46 says:

Its an old wives tale that sugar is bad for you, after all, your brain runs on it.

12. rmz says:

@Git Em SteveDave: So I can drink all of the soda I want?

Seriously though, I noticed something similar to the comment for the first item the other day — our work fridge is being surreptitiously stocked with bottled green tea ostensibly as a “healthy alternative” but the stuff has almost the same amount of calories and sugar that a bottle of Coke does.

13. Tracy Ham and Eggs says:

@44 in a Row: 8 ounces of Vodka and Cranberry (4 of each) is like 200. Just so you know.

14. synergy says:

Do people not look at the handy caloric info on the sides of things?? And sure the BR shake might not have that info on it, but come on. You don’t taste the thousands of calories of sugar??

15. synergy says:

@badgeman46: Yeah and diabetics die from it when there’s too much of it in their system. They go blind and lose liver and kidney function thanks to it, too.

16. HIV 2 Elway says:

@Tracy Ham and Eggs: @44 in a Row: You fancy kids with your mixed drinks and ice. Oh ladida. Give me some warm whiskey neat.

17. Veeber says:

Vitamin Water wasn’t originally owned by Coca-Cola. They just bought it because it was doing so well.

18. @Tracy Ham and Eggs: How about straight Vodka?

19. Bagels says:

I’d be more concerned about the 73 ingredients that go into it. Geez..

20. sburnap42 says:

Jamba Juice has the ingredient list right on the menu. If you can’t figure out that something where the primary ingredient is “ice cream” is full of fat and sugar, heaven help you.

21. MayorBee says:

“11 health bars equal the calories in this shake”

11 health bars? Wow, that must be one healthy shake!

22. battra92 says:

Back in my younger days I used to drink large milkshakes regularly (like once every two weeks) and now I can’t tell you the last time I had one.

Diet Pepsi all the way for me. Water for some strange reason gives me a stomach-ache when I drink a lot of it.

23. MayorBee says:

@MayorBee: I just looked at the original article and it’s 11 Heath bars. Doesn’t seem so healthy now. But 73 ingredients? At $4 or $5 dollars, it’s a steal at less than 7 cents an ingredient!

I looked at [baskinrobbins.com] and found the Heath milkshake. It says, for a 24 oz serving that the shake contains 1,420 calories. Upsized to the 32 oz that the article shows should only be 1,893 calories, not 2,310. Still, it’s not good for you, but where’s the difference coming from? Am I missing something?

24. bbagdan says:

It’s also interesting that the darker the beer, the fewer calories it has. Corona is one of the highest calorie beers, whereas Guiness is among the lowest.

25. ViperBorg says:

@homerjay: Snapple is your friend, friend.

26. cmcd14 says:

@battra92: must be allergic to water :o

Kind of disappointed in this list. Thought it was gonna be the top 5 unhealthy all-around.

27. cloud-on-a-bike says:

I’m going to have to pass this article on to my ex-roommate. He always scoffs at me when I have my can of coke and he is swigging from his vitamin water, even though I’ve pointed out what this article plainly states– That stuff has just as many calories as my coke!!!

I’ve found that when I’m trying to cut back and I am really craving a sweet drink, those crystal light packets you mix in water bottles really go a long way to curbing the craving. They are 10 calories per bottle, but you just have to watch out for what flavors you try, because some of them are nasty. Raspberry Lemonade is good though!

28. lastingsmilledge says:

vitamin water uses “crystalline fructose” as its sweetner…. which is a fancy way of saying HFCS. don’t drink it. sobe life water uses real sugar, which is much better – but the healthiest option in this category has to be langers “H2O”, which uses organic cane sugar and is often cheaper than the other two (but much more difficult to find).

29. strangeffect says:

@MalcoveMagnesia: That’s a risky trade off. You gotta ask yourself, which would be a bigger loss: skipping this smoothie or having to acknowledge S&tC exists.

Either way, good luck, we’re all counting on you.

30. IrisMR says:

…Peanut butter in smoothies? What? Uh? That sounds horrible.

MmmmmMMMmmmmm. Green tea…. I think I feel like brewing myself some iced tea!!!

31. Wormfather says:

Drink your own urin, but do it before it cools off.

32. 44 in a Row says:

Plus Guinness has all sorts of health benefits:

“In the study, Guinness proved twice as effective as Heineken at preventing blood clots. Guinness is loaded with flavonoids, anti-oxidants that give the dark color to many fruits and vegetables.

These anti-oxidants are better than vitamins C and E, the study found, at keeping bad LDL cholesterol from clogging arteries. Blocked arteries also contribute to erectile dysfunction, as does overindulgence in alcohol.

Guinness has a higher concentration than lighter beers of vitamin B, which lowers levels of homocysteine, linked to clogged arteries. And researchers have found that anti-oxidants from the moderate use of stout might reduce the incidence of cataracts by as much as 50%.”

33. strangeffect says:

@Wormfather: Yeah otherwise it’s disgusting.

34. CaptZ says:

@synergy:

It’s not the intake of sugar that kills us diabetics….it’s the lack of insulin…….that’s the way I look at it at least…..lol!

Type I for over 20 years….and I am 5’9″ and weigh 140lbs on a good day…..

35. I just don’t get the vitamin water trend. When you break it down it’s like saying “I’m too good for water” and “I don’t eat right” all in one single action.

“Check it out, my urine is fluorescent yellow! The vitamin water is vitalizing me!”

36. Dave on bass says:

I love Vitamin Water. I know it’s got calories and sugar, but hell, it’s getting me a few vitamins and is tastier than most sodas.

37. darkryd says:

Sweet Jebus!

What’s healthy about that shake from Baskin Robbins, seriously?

Who are their health experts? Those two fat twins on the mini mo-peds?

38. zero_o says:

@darkryd: HEATH not HEALTH

39. Truvill says:

Probably the only Men’s Health article I care about.

@jammadave:

Might wanna search up Vitamin Water in this site then. I already didn’t bother with the stuff since the emphasis is flavor (plus having 50 cent market them). The posts here convinced to never give it a chance again.

40. battra92 says:

@cmcd14: must be allergic to water :o

LOL, I doubt it. I can drink water when I’m eating something salty like pretzels so maybe it’s just the way my body absorbs it.

41. The Porkchop Express says:

@strangeffect: I try not to even let it touch the air.

Seriously that shake has got to be the best thing in the world, ever.

42. rmz says:

@MayorBee: They must melt a stick of butter into the 32oz version or something.

43. Burgandy says:

Damn! I didn’t even know Baskin Robbin’s had a heath bar shake. Just the phrase alone gets me giddy. *Sigh* and it is forbidden fruit on top of it. But nothing, NOTHING is worth 4 (^&^%&^$!!! hours on a treadmill.

44. Pro-Pain says:

@44 in a Row: I like the way you think! Don’t forget to add a percocet :)

45. chrisexv6 says:

Try VitaRain from Costco……tastes good and no calories or fat.

Flavored using some Splenda, so its not uber-healthy, but its a heckuva lot better than Vitamin Water.

46. Froggmann says:

Ahh! No mention of any energy drinks! Those MUST be healthy then! Time to go to 7-11 and stock up.

Note: If you see an explosion in Irvine don’t worry it’s just me…

47. katylostherart says:

BUT CAN’T EVERYONE RUN FOR FOUR HOURS?@Ash78: vitamin b ftw! it’s like apparently those azo uti cranberry tablets can turn your pee magenta. i feel the need to experiment.

i’ve never had any of these and only had vitamin water a couple times and decided it’s kinda gross. iced tea is really so much more awesomer. it comes in so many flavors and is all tops 5 calories per gallon.

48. katylostherart says:

@Squot: and frap mix is actually made with nonfat milk.

49. geeky_reader says:

Just for comparison’s sake:

16 oz 1% milk =

220 calories
    5g fat
    240mg sodium
    24g sugar
    18g protein
    20% dv vitamin a
    4% dv vitamin c
    60% dv calcium
    50% vitamin d
    8% folic acid

50. opsomath says:

Hang on. I’m pretty sure that crystalline fructose (the vitamin water sweetener) is produced from fruit, while HFCS is produced by hydrolyzing the shit out of corn byproducts. That’s different.

51. femmme.fatal says:

glaceau is very very popular with teens, too bad they dont know they are rotting their teeth out…
    oh wait….maybe they do….

52. B1663R says:

makes a can of coke look good doesn’t it?
    160 calories for a can
    42g of sugar

best of all it’s fat free!! and safe for carb enhanced diets!

53. theblackdog says:

@44 in a Row: This explains why my friend and his bro are so healthy, it’s all the Guinness!

54. Bladefist says:

The average beer has 5 calories, all your daily vitamins, and the protein you need to workout the next morning. At least thats what I tell myself. Mind over body.

55. Chairman-Meow says:

Did they ask if any of these drinks have electrolytes ?

Electrolytes are good for you …right ?

56. elmo3 says:

@darkryd: the Baskin-Robbins shake doesn’t claim to be healthy. Why do you think they do make such a claim?

It’s a HEATH BAR shake, not a “health bar” shake.

57. Bladefist says:

Also for all you jagermeister abusers out there, it’s good for settling your stomach. Germans take a shot after a big meal. They don’t really binge drink that stuff.

58. Bladefist says:

@Front_Towards_Enemy: Are you quoteing “Idiocracy?”

59. SukritiBarracuda says:

I’m sorry guys, but the Vitamin Water that I have shows only 18 grams of
    sugar, not 32.

60. Gann says:

@44 in a Row: Vitamin B also keeps mosquitos away. Guinness FTW.

@silencedotcom: I’ve always wondered that also.

61. Cupajo says:

Remember. Cookies are a sometimes treat.

62. Dervish says:

@opsomath: Nope. Crystalline fructose is indirectly made from corn, in that it’s made from a fructose-enriched corn syrup. In my mind crystalline fructose is worse than HFCS – at least HFCS is metabolized in a way similar to sugar. High-fructose diets have been implicated in all kinds of bad physiological effects.

63. And recently I’d started getting Vitamin Water because I wanted SOMETHING healthy going into me. WTF.

64. AngryEwok says:

It’d be interesting to see where Starbucks and all of its clones fall into the “worst drinks” category.

65. Bladefist says:

Vitamin water = Get some water, drop some vitamins in it. solved.

66. rmz says:

@Bladefist: I like the cut of your jib.

67. LVP says:

@battra92: Try drinking water without ice at room temperature. That might help.

68. Jeff_McAwes0me says:

@Bladefist:

Ha ha. Vitamin Water: It’s what plants crave!

69. Gopher bond says:

@Ash78: I remember UltraFuel. I used to drink it during football games, tasted like Gatorade syrup but not as sweet. Like if you added 2 gallons of water, you’d get gatorade.

70. badgeman46 says:

@synergy: Not really a good argument. Some people die from eating nuts, but that doesn’t mean they are bad for you, only the people with the allergy. Same goes for diabetics.

71. adamcz says:

If something is “almost as unhealthy as soda,” then I expect to see soda further down the list. If I don’t, you are a moron.

72. Kurtz says:

@Front_Towards_Enemy: I prefer Brawndo myself.

73. quagmire0 says:

This whole movement to ‘expose’ how bad fast food and drinks are for you is kind of silly IMO. What, you don’t notice the fact that your clothes don’t fit and/or you have trouble walking up stairs or getting through doorways? Your mind can’t easily associate that with your diet of McDonald’s and Jamba Juice? Really?

74. LordieLordie says:

This BR shake is a monster.
    check out its “Nutritional” values on the BR site: [www.baskinrobbins.com]

it is 32fl oz!! its like almost a liter!!!

75. Balisong says:

@rmz: What the hell?? You don’t put sugar in green tea!!! What are these companies thinking?

76. tande says:

The local paper did an article like this not to long ago.

It was the same type of thing saying you don’t realize how many calories in a day you drink. Funny thing is even though one of the big sticking points of the article was how serving size on drinks doesn’t corelate to bottle size when they did their little compare and contrast on drinks they made vitamin water look much better then it is because they used the serving portion for it and bottle portion for every other drink.

77. Pasketti says:

I hate to say it, but that BR shake sounds really good…

78. themossie says:

Vitamin Water’s basically a substitute for Gatorade as far as I’m concerned… and it’s worlds better than Gatorade. It only has half the sugar of a same-size Coke, too, despite what the original post says.

Cane sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup? No artifical coloring? Yeah, it has sugar. This is good, at least for what I use it for.

If people don’t realize it has a decent amount of sugar after drinking it -and- they don’t read the bottle, that’s their fault.

79. wallapuctus says:

@lastingsmilledge: Sobe Lifewater tastes like Robitussin though. I haven’t tried H20. Vitamin Water is still the cheapest of the bunch unfortunately. I get them for like $.75/each at BJs… sadly I was living a lie. Back to Propel or (god forbid) tap water for me.

80. ramthor says:

I’ve never heard of any of these libations, except generic pina coladas — and I hate coconut. I enjoy Sam Adams beer and an occasional Coke Zero. Hands off these, food fascists!

81. Cam/ron says:

@44 in a Row: I usually drink a Guinness or any draught beer whenever I have an upset stomach since it actually soothes the pain.

Lite beer will always taste terrible no matter how few calories it has.

82. Chairman-Meow says:

@Bladefist: Yep Idiocracy it is.

What is making me giggle right now is when they quote the contents of the BR Heath shake, all I can think of is the Shit demon from “Dogma” is really that shake.

83. erynmarch says:

@ViperBorg: unfortch, snapple is also full ‘o sugar (of the high fructose corn syrup variety). so snapple is not my friend : ( it does taste yummy though…

one of the awful things many of the drink companies do that irritate me is to label a bottle you would naturally think of as a “serving” (no matter what the size) and list that bottle as multiple servings. someone above mentioned their vitamin water having less grams of sugar than cited in the post. i don’t have one in front of me, but i know each bottle of VW is listed as at least two servings. so whatever is in the breakdown of calories & vitamins & stuff has to be multiplied by the number of servings.

i think they do it so they can appear to be low- or moderate-calorie drinks — if you only do a quick scan of the label.

i’m a big-time label reader.

84. ironchef says:

I drink filtered tap water. And I use gatorade powder mixes for electrolytes for my marathon training runs. And I have a reuseable sports bottle. It costs me about 10 cents a serving.

Buying the bottled stuff is 10-20x more expensive and wasteful.

85. amyschiff says:

@wallapuctus: tap water isn’t bad once you get used to it :) You can flavor it with slices of lemon or cucumber to spice it up. Plus, it saves on all those empty plastic bottles.

OH. It took me a couple minutes to realize I was reading “health” instead of “Heath.” The 2k calories now makes sense, but still makes me vomitous.

86. Cam/ron says:

@amyschiff: Often cases, tap water is actually healthier than bottled water since it has the minerals that the bottled kind lacks. Most bottled water is basically “dead water.”

87. Frank_Trapasso says:

I allow myself two Jones sodas (180 calories a can) a day, because I only drink water otherwise and the flavor is worth it.

This is mainly because Jones uses real sugar and has been anti-HFCS for years.

88. Angryrider says:

I don’t expect the Arizona fruit drinks to actually have a lot of fruit juice anyway.
    I don’t really trust Vitamin Water because of the distilled water part.
    My favorite drink, Sierra Springs Water. Ah how refreshing.

89. wallapuctus says:

@amyschiff: I recycle my bottles but not buying them in the first place is probably the best, environmentally.

*sigh* Damn you delicious poison.

90. Breach says:

It should be illegal for any restaurant to offer anything like the Health Bar shake, that is beyond ridiculous.

91. jethropew says:

uh, opsomath, sucrose is still sucrose whether from a beet or cane. fructose is still fructose whether from tuti fruity or corn. both are metabolized in our amazing bodies the same way. both contain calories to operate our amazing bodies. both can make us chubby. some fruitcakes out there seem to think sucrose is good, while fructose is bad. can’t have it both ways, friends. sucrose AND fructose are either good or bad, NOT either/or. the fruitcakes need to do a little research.

92. KassiaIdomeneus says:

Breach, making them illegal is a bit too far. They should have a
    health warning on them. I’d rather smoke a pack of cigarettes than drink
    one of those.

93. battra92 says:

@LVP: Try drinking water without ice at room temperature. That might help.

Yeah, I’ll have to try that. I will sometimes throw a lemon in there or so a 10/90 mixture of grapejuice and seltzer.

94. Gopher bond says:

@Breach: WHOA, whoa, illegal? Why should it be illegal? I workout 6 days a week and have a very active job. I can do 50 pull-ups. Why shouldn’t I be able to buy one of these if I want it? Fatties should be held accountable. Maybe it should be illegal for fatties to buy this item versus being illegal to offer it for sale. But no, too many fatties would be embarassed when they were refused. “I’m just big boned, GIMME HEATH BAR SMOOTHIY NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!”

95. mphuie says:

Wow, what a blatant bias against Vitamin Water.

I don’t drink it but why do they compare 12oz of Coke vs 20oz of Vitamin water? It still has 1/2 the sugar of Coke and slightly more than 1/2 the calories ounce for ounce.

96. mphuie says:

To add, Sobe Lifewater and Snapple antioxidant water have 31/30 grams of sugar and 150/125cal per bottle (20oz). Im not sure how Vitamin water is so evil now.

97. CPC24 says:

Vitamin Water wasn’t always made by Coke; Coke just recently bought them out. Not that I’m defending them; their stuff tastes nasty.

98. NightElfMohawk says:

If I want flavored water, I tend to go with Bot Water (sure, it’s aimed at kids, but it kills my post-workout headache crazy quick). Found it at Whole Foods a little while back and have been addicted.

[www.botbeverages.com]

12 oz, on 9g of sugars, 40 calories, no fat (aside from sugar, but they never list that), and some B vitamins thrown in. I’m in love with the Grape and Berry flavors.

99. Annath says:

100. edosan says:

No surprise on Jamba Juice — all their stuff is terrible. They add a couple of scoops of ice cream or sherbet to everything and call it “healthy.”

101. ninjatoddler says:

I thought Vitamin Water was owned by “Fiddy Cent” yo!

102. theoretical says:

So I can still drink my can of coke everyday and not feel too guilty?
    Sweet.

103. etoilegyrl says:

@Annath:

Labels usually only list the information for a suggested serving (8 oz). The information in the article is for the entire bottle (20 oz).

104. VioletArrows says:

It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside reading this when at lunch today two girls were going on and on in front of me about what and what is healthy (obviously stabs at me), buying grilled veggie paninis, salads, and vitamin waters. I didn’t say anything to them about the place drowning the bread in butter before toasting the sandwiches in the press, and pouring half a bottle of fattening salad dressing in the salad. And now VitaminWater might as well be soda. :D

I’ll stick with water and tea, thanks.

105. baryl says:

@Annath: “I’d like to know where you guys got that info on Vitamin Water. I’m staring at one right now and the label says 50 Calories and 13g sugar.”

If I remember correctly from the one bottle of Vitamin Water I’ve ever bought, the serving size has (approximately) 50 cal/13g sugar, but there are 2.5 servings per bottle. So yeah, 50 cal/serving x 2.5 servings = 125-130 cal per bottle.

106. Jay Slatkin says:

@Annath: According to their website the 8 oz. bottle has 13g of sugar. The article cites the 20 oz. bottle which if you scale up makes 33 grams an accurate figure.

107. XianZomby says:

Thank you for not having Dr Pepper on this list.

108. no.no.notorious says:

@synergy: lol, yeah. coconut milk and peanut butter are throughly known fatty foods. but they’re mostly mono-saturated fats, which is the better fat for you

109. OgerpJr says:

Annath, read the label again. Note the serving size is 2.5 per container.

Are people outside of large cities familiar with “quarter water?”

(please google it, there are definitions on urban dictionary and a great youtube video of it that come up on the immediate results)

“I take quarter water sold it in bottles for 2 bucks,
    Coca-Cola came and bought it;
    for billions, what the f**k?”

- 50 Cent, “I Get Money”

110. killakhan4 says:

I am absolutely shocked to see Vitamin water on the list. Its amazing how strategic marketing can change the image of a product in a consumer’s mind. I am sure everyone who drinks Vitamin Water drink it with a satisfaction of making the right choice compared to soda yet they are being fooled. Sad…. OThers on the list do not surprise me at all!

111. Gort23 says:

@Breach: Right, because we should punish the people who want one on their birthday to save those too stupid to check ingredient lists.

@edosan: There is a whole menu section, prominently displayed, of drinks that use only fruit and ice.

112. LibidinousSlut says:

@badgeman46: excess sugar is bad for you. it’s kind of a pretty strong link to syndrome X. it’s also rots your teeth, and cultures with low processed sugar intake basically don’t get acne, although honestly I think diet as a whole is a strong linker despite what dermatologists say; some people’s bodies (mine) just can’t handle much of that stuff.

Why don’t y’all just drink Honest Tea (tea, sugar, water) or Grown Up Soda, Of Fizzy Izzy (seltzer water + juice).

113. BlazerUnit says:

@Veeber: You are correct…it’s a VERY recent purchase, less than a year I think.

114. Michifernication says:

Jamba Juice is total false advertising because the only natural thing they have there is OJ. Everything is either powdered or frozen.

115. LosersHaveCreditCardDebt says:

If it is man made don’t drink it.

116. Anonymous says:

Uhm Vitamin water has 33 grams of sugar all total for a 20 oz bottle. Coke has 28 grams of sugar PER SERVING in a 20 oz bottle. There are 2.5 servings in 20 oz bottle of coke.

Someone has crappy math – stop hatin on the Vitamin Water X-p

117. banmojo says:

people who drink this stuff disgust me. pure plain water is what God intended us to drink. It’s what keeps us running the best, and actually consumes calories as it’s processed through our system.

Evian even tastes pretty damn good, and I prefer it to any nasty ass soda out there!