Wu Yi Tea, The New Diet Scam

Doris wanted to start 2008 off on the right foot, so she made the resolution to lose weight. She ordered a free trail of Wu Yi Tea, “Hollywood’s Hottest Diet”, and decided well before her two weeks were up to cancel her order and stick to old fashioned eating right and exercise. That was in January. Four months later, Wu-Yi’s parent company Living Lean in Las Vegas is giving Doris the run around about canceling her order. Oddly, Wu Yi has this to say about fad diets on their website, “all the diet formulas have been, at best, disappointing, at worst, outright frauds.” Pot, this is kettle. You’re black. Hear more from Doris, inside.

Hi Editors,

As part of my new year’s resolution I made a pledge to lose weight like 90% of Americans do. On January 18, I ordered the Wu –Yi teas to help with my weight loss program. I was not relying on it being my salvation or miracle diet but I just wanted to try the tea. They offered a free trial on the website and was only suppose to be charged for the shipping and handling fee of $6.95. I DID read the fine print. I had 2 weeks to cancel and if not then I would be charged for subsequent monthly shipments. Well definitely within 2 weeks I canceled! Since I am not someone who balances my checkbook at the end of every month. I just noticed additional charges from Living Lean in Las Vegas for 19.95. Originally, I thought it was fraud and it is! I called the company and they are a cover for WuYI Teas. The customer service person answers the phone and refuses to give the name of the company she works for, she just keeps asking for how she can help and what service that I was calling about. When I asked for a refund (after being on the phone with her for 15 minutes) she pretends that we have a bad connection and that she can’t hear me. Disconnected. It took 4 more phone calls to get to a supervisor who needed to research my account, kept me on the phone for 20 minutes to say that she will refund me within 3-5 business days.

There are many reported cases of scam under Living Lean in Las Vegas and Wu Yi Tea or their other name Easyweightlosstea.com. I really want to bring light the consumerist readers beware of this scam! I have been fighting these charges since February..and it is now end of May. There is nothing free in life. These people cost me time and aggravation.

Doris, it’s chargeback time. You’ve tried working with Wu Yi, it’s time to let your credit card company work for you.

Diet programs, beauty regimens, and herbal supplements aren’t regulated industries, so researching the company before handing over your credit card information is essential. Searching for “Wu Yi” and “scam” yields enough scary results to make you think twice about the product.

Comments

1. BuddhaLite says:

Blame Oprah for this one. All she had to do is tout a product on her show claiming to drop weight and millions of raving women will flood stores trying to buy it. Scammy(is that a word) step in and can easily rip people off.

2. snoop-blog says:

You would think common sense would tell you that this is a scam (along with many others) but maybe they are hoping that some of these people’s fat is in their head.

3. AnderBobo says:

The CSR she called probably reps about 15 different products so no wonder they refused to name this specific product as their company.

There should be some sort of regulation where you can only be billed for the product you ORDER and that auto-enrollment should have to be actively elected by the consumer but then how would companies make their millions of dollars?!?!

4. chiieddy says:

I’m so skeptical of the crap I see on TV, I wouldn’t even try Proactive for the longest time. Until I could buy it from a mall kiosk and not be signed up for refills every 60 days that will auto-bill my credit card. The stuff works. Color me surprised.

There’s no good way to quickly lose weight. Only lifestyle change can really do it for you. Count your calories, record your food, exercise.

This is a horrible scam, though, and the OP has every right to charge back big time.

5. pengajim says:

Doris, drop and give me 20 for believing that this was legit.

6. @snoop-blog

Actually the brain is made of Fatty Tissue … so everyone has fat in their head.

Now Cellulite is a *type* of fat so perhaps they assume people have Cellulite i their heads.

All kidding aside:

As mentioned these sorts of things aren’t regulated, and your mileage may vary. From what I understand body chemistry is much more a factor in herbal, and homeopathic treatments. I think that the Consumerist has the right of it, and it’s Chargeback time.

7. satoru says:

You can lose weight by drinking tea. But it’s usually because you’re replacing soda for tea, thus essentially reducing your caloric intake. So you don’t really need some fancy herbal crap tea, just get any old tea you want. I do buy some expensive loose leaf teas from Asia when I can, but only because I like tea in general.

8. samurailynn says:

Would this be considered a “trail of teas”?

That joke worked a lot better in my head… but you’ve got a typo there.

9. satoru says:

@TakingItSeriously: For a homeopathic remedy you’re better off drinking water, since that’s essentially what homeopathic remedies are: water. You can just drink water, get the same amount of active ingredient (basically nothing), and its free! :)

10. DoktorGoku says:

@satoru: Thank you! One of the biggest things I have to deal with with patients is the use of certain homeopathic remedies. Yes, certain herbs and other such products will work. However, that’s such a small percentage! When I explain the science (or lack thereof), most agree, but there are a few who simply will refuse to acknowledge the information… I feel terrible, as these companies are scamming the patients.

11. aristan says:

Wu-yi is just another name for Oolong tea. Wuyi is actually a mountain range in China and tea grown there is Wu-yi Tea. Just like sparkling wines from Champagne, France are named for the region they are from.

Oolong tea has been found to help with metabolism… as long as you’re eating sensibly and exercising. Here’s an article about the benefits of Oolong:

[findarticles.com]

Basically, this company has decided to give tea from the Wuyi region special magical properties. So…. it’s kinda based in science fact, but there’s been a lot of science fiction piled on it.

12. aristan says:

And I know this because I used to work in a health food store and when people would as for Wu-yi, I’d hand them the box of oolong (100 organic tea bags for $3.99) and they thought I was trying to rip them off.

Some people don’t want education. They want magic.

13. satoru says:

@DoktorGoku: Well I would try this.

“Hey are you afraid of mercury?”
    “OH yes mercury is terrible”
    “There is less active ingredient in that homeopatic remedy than there is mercury in a slab of tuna”

Dunno if that would convince them, but at least it puts in terms they can semi-relate to. Though usually such individuals have an easy time rationalizing one irrational fear for another :P

14. mike says:

When are people going to learn that the only “hot diet” is regular exercise and reducing your calories?

If you still haven’t learned, I’ve got a pill that will melt your pounds away. I call it the “Pal Cibo” pill. Take it three times a day. One-month costs $300 and is guarenteed* to work!

*guarentee void if suppliment is taken orally

15. mzs says:

My mother signed-up my wife for the free trial of Gevalia coffee. Man that was hard to finally cancel. At one point they sent a sampler of coffees at Christmas time and charged us just because they thought we would appreciate that months after we had cancelled, groan…

16. satoru says:

@DoktorGoku: Also that recent AP study about the ‘drugs in the water’ was interesting. If we believe the homeopathic system, then I should just drink water if I have a headache, feel depressed, etc since it has about as much active ingredient as a homeopathic remedy, in the 1 per billion particles range.

17. aristan says:

@mzs: lol dealing with Gevalia is like dealing with the mob if it were ran the way the Girl Scouts are ran at around Cookie time. They will not take no for an answer. No actually means “Put me down for 2 of everything.”

18. satoru says:

@linus: Is the guarantee valid if used as a suppository? Perhaps using smoke as a suppository would have the same effect? :D

19. mike says:

@satoru: No, the instructions clearly state that the pill must be taken orally with breakfast, lunch, and dinner to get the desired result. Also, you can’t drink water or the guarentee is void.

You want a bottle? ;-)

20. DoktorGoku says:

@satoru: Haha, I’m glad you saw that one, too! We got so many bizarre questions after that- people were literally asking if they could concentrate things out of the water.

“No… just… no. Gah.”

21. Machina says:

Since when has following diets found in magazines ever NOT been a scam?

22. is this what they did with the excess “Kinoki detox foot pads” they had lying around?

23. Applekid ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ) says:

@satoru: This article worked for me: [junkfoodscience.blogspot.com]

24. reference:

25. Will_ND says:

I believe that Wu Yi tea is just oolong tea. Just go to coffeebeandirect.com and under “Other Teas” buy some Sechung Oolong tea. Their prices are great for loose tea. I order black, green, and oolong and often blend them to taste. Loose tea will keep for a long time. You need to order a fair amount to justify the approx. $10 shipping cost. The best way to start is to buy the 5 oz. for $5 bags. I usually order 1 lb. bags of tea I like, and the small bags of tea I want to try for the first time.

26. satoru says:

@Applekid: I think what has happened with homeopathy is the same thing that chiropractics did. Which was to rebrand the name into a lifestyle, and totally remove what the actual belief system behind it was. For example, most people have no idea that ‘straight’ chirporactors believe that manipulating the spine can cure cancer. They just assumed they were some kind of physical therapist branch.

Homeopathy has done the same thing. They have rebranded themselves as ‘holistic’ or ‘natural’. They rarely talk about ‘water memory’ anymore to justify their dilution into oblivion. Most people now associate homeopathy as just another term for holistic medicine.

27. satoru says:

@DoktorGoku: I’d tell them to snort the water and see if they feel better! :)

28. satoru says:

@discounteggroll: Who knows! Heck that crazy cult in Japan, the people were drinking the leader’s pee for healing properties! I would not be surprised if some cult, somewhere, was selling a leader’s used Kinoki foot pads as a topical remedy :P

29. stinerman says:

@satoru:

Indeed.

The thing is that the straight chiropractors are much more easily found in my area than the reform or “mixer” variety.

I don’t doubt that back misalignment can cause back pain. I do doubt that it cures premature ejaculation.

30. ninjatoddler says:

Whadyu mean it’s not working?

31. ptr2void says:

Note to self: Cancel chiropractor appointment.

32. drjayphd says:

@discounteggroll: SOMEONE screwed up the audio track on that one. ;) Either that or whoever’s doing the voiceover track went on an eight-day crack bender.

My (now-former) boss actually asked about those pads before. I wonder if there’s any actual science behind the pads whatsoever, although as soon as I saw “continuity program” that pretty much let me know that no, in fact, those pads will never work.

33. IrisMR says:

Ugh when will people learn that weight loss products are ALL scams? There’s just one way to go: eat well and move your rear end. Simple as that.

And as a big fan of fine teas… Guh. F them. Bullshit. IT’S TEA!

34. themaskedmarauder says:

Remember to always read the fine print: “Results will vary. Not approved by the FDA.” Hint!!

35. johnva says:

@satoru: Great point. It’s really just clever marketing that preys on peoples’ ignorance of what they’re actually receiving and how science works. I also think that the chiros, homeopaths, naturopaths, and other quacks have sort of tapped into this larger sense among the public of paranoia, distrust, and dissatisfaction with the scientific medical establishment. Americans are losing faith in all kinds of institutions right now according to polls (probably because this country has been rapidly going down the tubes lately). The quacks feed into people’s fears and distrust of doctors to sell their products. Most of the people I know that fall for this kind of thing are always ranting about “Big Pharma” and various conspiracy theories re: doctors.

36. amyschiff says:

@AnderBobo: It would be great if we had an “opt-in” world instead of an “opt-out” one.

@aristan: I’ve read the same about oolong tea… and green tea too.

37. BlackFlag55 says:

Homeopathy works, and works wonderfully. It’s the practitioner’s skill that is the pivot point in the equation. Half assed wanna be practittioner, zero results. Skilled practitioner, magical results. The actual quacks are “MDs” and hospitals. Wow. I thought every living human being had matured enough to grasp this simple fact. I guess it just proves the above observation that people resist education at every possible turn.

(shaking head)

Wow.

As to ‘weight loss’ … it’s like cancer. EVERYBODY is different. There are a zillion reasons for cancer plus ten thousand yet unknown. Just as there are illimitable ‘reasons’ for the accumulation for too much body fat. Every-freaking-body is different. There is no magic bullet.

Tell you what, let me put you in touch with a couple of outstanding litigating attorneys I know who work class action suits against “Big Pharma” and medical malpractice and you read just a small portion of the Discovery in just a copule of cases and then have an opinion.

Sweet Babbling Buddha, the world is upside down, inside out and backwards.

38. satoru says:

@drjayphd: The pads are total crock. They turn brown mostly because they just collect all the loose skin and dirt that’s naturally on your feet. If you use it daily it gets less and less brown, because there are fewer dead skin cells because you keep ripping them off nightly. They also have a chemical in the pads that turns it brown from sweat to make it even more exaggerated.

39. johnva says:

@BlackFlag55: Homeopathy violates well-established laws of physics and chemistry. It cannot work, unless you believe in supernatural magic or you believe that physics and chemistry have everything wrong.

40. satoru says:

@BlackFlag55: The only time homeopathy had any real value was in the middle ages. Where drinking the local water was pretty much a one way ticket to parasite central and a microbial death trap. So diluting it significantly was basically a good thing since the water was pretty contaminated with bad stuff to begin with. Basically they were making distilled water. It’s the same reason beer and fresh spring water were equated with good health back then. Today unless you’re in a 3rd world country, water is pretty much contaminant free as can be. When you don’t have clean water, wonderful things like Guinea Worm and River Blindness happen (which incidentally are really really bad, especially the former!)

41. 44 in a Row says:

Homeopathy violates well-established laws of physics and chemistry.

And on this blog, we obey the laws of thermodynamics!

42. satoru says:

@44 in a Row: I think the comments section definitely makes a case for entropy! As further down the comments you go, entropy and chaos increase exponentially! :)

43. DoktorGoku says:

This video more or less covers everything people need to know about homeopathy.

44. B says:

@satoru: Of course in America, our drinking water has so many pharmaceuticals in it if you dilute your medications with it, you’re actually making them stronger.

45. joellevand says:

What can I say? Machina?

In my experimental psych class, the prof. was lecturing about pseudopsychological research and illustrated the various bad science and suggestive statements in pseudo-psych by bringing in a weight loss ad for Apple Cider Vinegar pills from the back of Cosmo, asking us to highlight the various devices used to (falsely) appear scientific (appeal to authority, anecdotal evidence, etc.) When we were finished, she mentioned that she’d given this lecture every semester for a few years, and every year at least one student would ask her privately afterwards, “Yeh, but does it really work, and if it does, do you know if this promotion is still good?”

Since she was my adviser, while she was signing off on my graduation application last month, I asked if anyone from my class had asked about the apple cider vinegar pills this year. She laughed and said a few.

46. satoru says:

@B: The study that the AP did showed that pharmaceutical particles in the drinking water was in the 1 part per billion or even in the trillion range. Basically they had to go looking, and look really really hard to even find these things. At that range you would have to process all the water a large city does in a year, and you’d probably get only 1 pill out of it.

47. B says:

@satoru: Stop ruining my jokes with your facts.

48. ironchef says:

The tea is only $3.00 for a box of 100 packets at a Chinese supermarket like Ranch 99.

49. HeartBurnKid says:

@BlackFlag55: OK, I’m big on alternative medicines, and I even see a chiropractor regularly (though he’s not deluded enough to believe he can cure cancer, but you’d be amazed to see what he can do and has done), but homeopathy? Do you really believe that the more you dilute something, the more effective it gets? Seriously?

Hey, you should give me a call sometime. I’ve got some land in Florida that would be just perfect for your retirement property. Oh, and you might also be interested in this bridge in Brooklyn…

50. AnnC says:

@mzs: Use virtual credit numbers if your credit card company has them. You can set a limit on the dollar amount or number of uses.

51. ngth says:

Anything that is described as “Hollywood’s Hottest Diet” must be real right? :-D

C’mon people. Stop wasting money on diet fads. Get your brain together. Eat right. Stay away from McDonalds, Burger King. Go exercise. Sjoot.

52. TechnoDestructo says:

@ngth:

“The SUPERSTAR, CELEBRITY microphone…”

53. guymandude says:

@satoru: “The study that the AP did showed that pharmaceutical particles in the drinking water was in the 1 part per billion or even in the trillion range. Basically they had to go looking, and look really really hard to even find these things. At that range you would have to process all the water a large city does in a year, and you’d probably get only 1 pill out of it.”

Uhh… this is wrong. I used to do trace quantity analysis for PCB and BDE and you can bet your backside that constant exposure to trace quantities, even in the parts per trillion range, can have an adverse effect on your health. Especially if you run across a fat soluble molecule that bioacumulates. You basically said that “what you don’t know can’t hurt you”. That’s pretty damn stupid. Good luck with that.

54. BlackFlag55 says:

And that, amigos, is why America is the greatest nation on earth. Freedom of Choice. I am free to reject the vast majority of what passes for medical sceince (which I consider gross malfeasance) and you are free to embrace the medical establishment. That … is a great thing. Isn’t it? Isn’t it great that you can have what you choose and I can have what I choose so long as what I want doesn’t infringe on your choice? And vs. vs.?

And it’s dumb, just plain dumb to whitewash an entire profession with the brush of slander, isn’t it? My slam on the medical profession is just as useless as calling all natural health practitioners ‘quacks’. I sincerely hope the point is understood.

55. RvLeshrac says:

@BlackFlag55:

All naturopaths are quacks.

It is not OK to allow anyone to denigrate medical science. When children die because their parents refuse to have their treatable diseases diagnosed and… treated… with modern medical science, that’s a huge problem.

Medical science is not infallible, but homeopathy is crap.

No, wait, actually… homeopathy is a huge, massive, gas-giant sized load of the most fetid, steaming horseshit that has ever been generated in the history of mankind ne reality itself. And that still doesn’t even begin to describe the concept.

Homeopathy does not work. It has never been shown to work. Absolutely no results better than placebo, ever, in any properly conducted study. Even the concept is idiotic. You cannot dilute a substance to the point where not even a single molecule of the original substance remains in a pool of water the size of a galaxy and expect it to have some effect.

It is dangerous thinking – not because it might “upset” some belief in modern medicine, but because it encourages people to eschew proven, effective cures and treatments in favor of poorly researched, if at all, unproven “medicines.”

56. RvLeshrac says:

@guymandude:

“One part per trillion” is obviously not going to cause harm – you’re unlikely to ever consume enough of the substance in one human lifetime to have any effect, let alone an adverse one.

That said, it is entirely possible to get the short end of the stick, and be the person who always gets ten parts in everything you consume. The universe isn’t fair, unfortunately.

57. geofriend says:

I know this is an old article, but I thought I might add: the Wu-Yi website has a form at the bottom to put in name, height, weight, goal weight, and age to see if you are a “good candidate.” I suspected it would accept everyone, so I put in ridiculous info to see and got this message:

Hello person,
    Based on your goals of moving from 101 lbs to 100 lbs, your height of 5’6″ and the fact you are 13 years of age, you seem like the perfect candidate for one of our remaining weight loss packages with 14-day Free Trial period.

So yes, everyone, even anorexic 13 year olds who want to lose 1 pound, are “perfect candidates”

58. Anonymous says:

This Tea is ridiculous. I tried to cancel within my “30 day Free Trial” it did not cancel b/c the company number listed with the tea no longer affiliated with the company. So I now have two charges of $59.99, the tea and a headache from trying to find the correct customer service number to cancel the charges and auto shipments.

59. Anonymous says:

We here at Living Lean are very sorry for the poor customer service you have experienced recently regarding your purchase of Living Lean through Wu-Yi Source.

Our company is not charging you for your participation in Living Lean. You are being charged by Wu-Yi Source. We no longer work with or do any business with Wu-Yi Source. The number they have provided to cancel your transactions with Wu-Yi Source is 866-396-5711.

Hundreds of thousands of people have chosen Living Lean and our other programs and have gone on to achieve their goals in many areas of lifestyle change, whether it would be to quit smoking, start exercising or for assistance with weight loss.

Please write directly to us with any problems you have encountered and we would be glad to help you resolve any issues you may have with Living Lean. We are a very reputable company; we take pride in our customer service and have delivered the number one cognitive behavioral weight loss system in the country on-line for over ten years.

Again, we here at Living Lean apologize for any inconvenience.

Please feel free to write us at support@selfhelpworks.com

60. Anonymous says:

Wu-yi tea not only a scam but they are fraud . They rip me off
    for 38$ unauthorize extra for a 6$ trial gimmick. For a 60 regular
    chinese tea bag cost me 44$ and of corse they refuse to refund
    the unauthorize over charge. instead of dinking I think Iam going to rool it and smoke it. This case is now in the hands of Maryland
    police fraud section and I think if you been rob by these FMF
    you should fight back they won’t get away easy.

61. Anonymous says:

Wu-Yi Tea is a rip-off. Go to http://www.wu-yisource.com and click Live Chat to cancel your order. They’ll tell you to return the unused portion of tea (return the empty box!) to Wu-Yi USA, Army Post Road Distribution, 3600 Army Post Road, Des Moines, Iowa 50321 via UPS. Ask for “Delivery Confirmation,” and get an RMA number from Live Chat which you must include with your correspondence in the package along with your reason for returning the tea. Write the RMA number on the outside of the package. You’re supposed to do this within 14 days of receipt of the useless tea, for which they charged $59.95 U.S. If it’s after 14 days, you’re stuck with the tea.

Then call 1-866-279-6513 to cancel your surprise subscription to Insider Secrets to Weight Loss. These people will NOT refund your money ($4.95/month), but at least they’ll cancel your “subscription.”

Then call 1-800-989-5907 to cancel your surprise subscription to Comprehensive Weight Loss E-book Package. These people also will not refund your money, but did offer me a “courtesy” refund of the most recent charge of $9.95 U.S.

Good luck!!

62. Lucy Shrimpton says:

11th February 2009

In November 2008 I was browsing the web for inspiration to motivate me to lose a few pounds in weight. I do not believe in quick fix, lazy methods and I know that a healthy diet and plenty of exercise is the only way to achieve your goals – No pain, no gain! But I stumbled across this Wuyi Tea and they sell it so well on the website that I thought I would give the free trail a go. With the money back guarantee, as they say, ‘what do I have to lose’…..I’ll tell you.

Firstly, I am on a site that claims to be for the UK and ends in co.uk. Clearly everything on the site is in USD but I figured that they must have a UK distribution as well.

You have to enter your name, your current weight, your goal weight, your height and gender for them to calculate whether or not you qualify for this product as they say it is not for people who just want to lose a few pounds. This is funny because I have since entered a fake details of someone very tall and underweight wanting to lose just 4lbs and it says they qualify despite displaying this fake person’s BMI as dangerously underweight.

On the next page it tells you that if you do not fill out your details within 4 minutes it will time out. How is this fair trade? Surely you should be given as much time as you need to read all the details carefully? Anyway, if you read fast enough, this page does tell you about two supposed bonus offers they will give you which are ebooks. Personally I did not read this first time round and after 3 months of credit card bills have finally noticed they have been charging me monthly for these two ‘bonus’ offers which apparently you have to revisit their website to download. I didn’t even want these, never had them and yet have still paid for them.

So once you have rushed through that page and entered your name and address, you are taken to the page that requires your credit card details. There it states that you are just paying for the shipping fees of $4.95 and then if you are happy with the product after 14 days they will bill you for it later (monthly). It does not however, say anything about the shipping costing more if you are outside of the USA. I would have expected it to as common sense tells you that you would pay more to send something overseas but then I am on a .co.uk website so maybe not? You enter your credit card details and it asks you to confirm that you are happy to proceed to pay what was around £2 at the time. This is stated on the page in GBP so seen as they had converted it automatically, I was pleased to agree to pay that small amount for shipping to give this thing a go. The next page pops up saying that you for paying us $24.95 at which you can imagine my shock. At no point did I agree to that. For postage of £16.87 I probably wouldn’t have bothered. There is another page somewhere on the site that tells you in small print that outside of the USA the shipping costs more but it had not been shown anytime prior to this stage of the process and I was not happy.

I got in touch as soon as possible to cancel everything and tell them it was a mistake but they said it had already shipped. I’m sure this was a lie because it took a long time to arrive. They said all I could do was return it once it arrived and then they would refund it. I thought that would be okay so that is what I did. They asked me to send it by UPS or similar but for the cost of over £50 I decided to send it recorded via Royal Mail at just over £10 because they were not going to pay the postage for me.

Assuming I would just be around £10 out of pocket I was annoyed but relieved to think this was almost over. No such luck… They would not refund the initial $24.95 for postage overseas to send me the product I did not even want and had asked not be sent to me. They then took a further $59.95 from my credit card for the product as if I had kept it. I had to get in touch again and this was refunded. I asked them to remove me from all records and never charge my credit card to anything again.

I thought that now close to £30 out of pocket, it was all over and I could put it down to a learning experience. Today I saw my online credit card statement showing two payments having been taken yesterday. One for $4.95 and one for $9.95. I looked back and saw that these same two payments had been taken at the beginning of January and the one for $4.95 had been taken another time in December also. That is a total of $34.75 between December and February and I had no idea.

I contacted the credit card company who said they would dispute it for me and once they told me who was taking these fees, I contacted the WuYi Tea people yet again. This time I was given two USA phone numbers to call to cancel these two subscriptions. I did this and they said that although I would make no further payments, they would not refund anything. Am I going to find anymore hidden traps in this in the months to come?

This whole episode has cost me around £50 now and I have had absolutely nothing for it. No product, nothing but stress, aggravation, time wasted and money lost. I think it is outrageous that anyone can operate in such a way. It is not only misleading but I am certain that they actually lie on their website. I don’t know if there is anyone I can go to to claim any of my loss back but I really want to stop other innocent people from falling into the same series of traps with these people.

63. Anonymous says:

Yes, unfortunately i got taken in by the scam too! My husband noticed the $59.99 charges twice this month for something that was supposed to be a FREE SAMPLE!— nothing free about this product. Can your (my) bank stop any further charges on your debit card from happening from this company?