Today Is The Last Day To File A Claim In The Credit Card Foreign Transaction Fee Class Action

If you were planning on filing a claim in the credit card foreign transaction fee class action, today is the last day to do it.

Don’t wait! Click here. The deadline is 11:59 p.m.tonight, Eastern Time. Your form must be submitted electronically, post marked, or faxed by then.

Comments

1. Chris Walters says:

Thanks for the reminder! I just filed my claim.

2. Yay for class action lawsuits!

3. Meg Marco says:

@Chris Walters: Yay!

4. holocron says:

Trouble is, I’m not sure I still have the credit card that I used in the past.

5. y2julio says:

I had forgotten all about this class action suit. Submited it last year. Where is my money?

6. I love you guys for posting these last-day reminders!

7. Ethyn says:

My CC# was stolen and used overseas a couple years ago.. does that count? lol

8. davethebutcher says:

I somehow missed your first post about this, thank you consumerist. I studied abroad for a year and got killed with fees from BofA. In addition to international transaction fees they got me with ATM fees. They have a deal with Barclay’s bank in the UK to use their ATM’s for free. What they do not tell you is that if you use ATM’s that say “Free for use for Barclay’s customers”, you get charged…I was thinking this would be great information for schools with study abroad programs to provide for the study abroad alums.

9. Thanks for the reminder, just got ours in under the wire!

10. Ihaveasmartpuppy says:

Thank you Consumerist for the timely reminder! I have a sizable sum with documentation!

11. proptart says:

How long will it take before we get any reimbursement?

12. nancyr says:

What the f. I went to Wachovia about this about 6 months ago (to get statements, since I had been out of the country a lot and the settlement docs stated I could get statements from my bank for free). They told me it was a scam and would not give me my statements. I believed them, especially since the Wachovia rep called their litigation department and was told that they didn’t know anything about it.

I’m pissed. Any advice?

13. Tonguetied says:

Submitted this claim several months back. I expected at least $25 dollars and so far I’ve received nothing.