Search The Consumerist Directory Of Company Email Addresses And Phone Numbers

Are you trying to escalate a complaint within a company and want to see if we’ve posted any inside email addresses or phone numbers? Try replacing “companynamegoeshere” in the following URLs with the company you’re looking for. If the company name has multiple words, remember to separate them with hyphens, i.e. washington-mutual

consumerist.com/tag/email-addresses/companynamegoeshere
consumerist.com/tag/executive-customer-service/companynamegoeshere
consumerist.com/tag/phone-numbers/companynamegoeshere

If you can’t find what you want, we may not have any contact info for the company, but that’s ok! Here’s a few way to find a company executive’s phone number, and how to figure out someone’s email address.

Comments

1. MissTicklebritches says:

Anyone have email addresses for Old Navy?

2. terri88 says:

please please please post target`s numbers and email addresses up here.

3. yetiwisdom says:

You guys really ought to create an actual user-friendly contact database where users can enter info and search. For example, I have a buttload of Snapfish contact info but I doubt my ECCB is Consumerist-worthy so I haven’t bothered writing it…

4. Zephyr7 says:

@yetiwisdom: Agreed. This is really valuable information that should be easy to find for anyone, not just for people who feel comfortable hacking URLs.

5. Amy Alkon says:

You guys changed my life by printing Time-Warner tier three tech support. Now, when I try to blog at 2am and I’m down, I get somebody, and somebody with a brain at that, on the phone pronto to tell me what’s what.

6. Amy Alkon says:

And ditto on yetiwisdom on creating a user-friendly contact database on Consumerist.

7. @yetiwisdom: ++

8. I always feel the need to say this, don’t ruin it for the rest of us (EECBs tend to lose their effect if used for every little thing), exhaust normal channels first before you try to email the CEO of a company. How To Launch an EECB

9. Alex Chasick says:

@yetiwisdom: Even if we don’t post it, we have a tag for emails that include corporate contact info, and we occasionally do dumps of that info.

10. Alex Chasick says:

@terri88: I clicked on this post to add Target’s executive customer relations email address because I see we haven’t posted it and we get emails asking a few times a month. Are you being sarcastic?

11. terri88 says:

I don`t get it why would I be sarcastic I just reallyyyy need the numbers or email addresses

12. magnoliasouth says:

@yetiwisdom: Agreed! Something from either Google Spreadsheet, for example, or Blist should work well.

13. romeo2775 says:

What about chase? can somebody post that one.?

14. Anonymous says: