Okay, who decided it would be funny to hack Comcast? DSLReports says, “Though there’s no indication that user privacy is jeopardized, you may want to avoid using Comcast webmail until things have been completely cleared up. [DSLReports]
More From Consumerist
- Prank Callers Trolling Comcast Twitter Feed For Victims
- Comcast CEO Says “You Can’t Keep Raising The Price Forever,” But Does It Anyway
- Comcast CEO On Expanding Data Caps: “The More You Use, The More You Pay”
- Why Is Comcast Interrupting My Web-Browsing To Upsell Me On A New Modem?
- UPDATE: A Happy Ending For Man Who Almost Had To Sell His House Due To Comcast’s Incompetence