Morning Deals

Highlights From Dealhack

• Amazon: Save up to 50% off Two Hundred DVD Titles
  • Geeks: Altec Lansing Surround Sound Speaker System $40
  • Apple Store: Save $200 off Refurb 1.6GHz Apple MacBook Air

Comments

1. forgottenpassword says:

GOD DAMN I MISS WHITE CASTLE!!!!!

Bastards closed all their restaurants in KC over 10 years ago (something about having trouble finding local suppliers). Dammit I miss em! (the frozen ones at the supermarket are NOT as good)

2. Greeper says:

I cant wait to see what constitutes a “Class 8″ shrub at home depot.

3. geeky_reader says:

@Greeper:

According to someone from slickdeals:

“I just bought some hydrangeas and azaleas with the coupon. If you look at the price tag on the shelf, you will see something like C8 S8, which signifies class 8 subclass 8. I noticed peonies and even clematis are in those class/subclass, so I’m almost for sure they apply even though I don’t think they’re shrubs.”

4. geeky_reader says:

no wait that was from fatwallet. [www.fatwallet.com]

5. LuciaScipio says:

The class and subclass numbers simply refer to the type of plant.
    It’s not a grade evaluation. All merchandise at HD is categorized by
    department, then class, then subclass i.e. electrical/lighting -
    ceiling fans – accessories. Each with an assigned number. So there
    you go…

6. @forgottenpassword: How hard is it to find rats locally?

7. MeOhMy says:

@Git Em SteveDave: That’s the easy part. Having the expertise to form them into little squares with 5 holes and steam them to perfection is the challenge.

8. WakefulD says:

I will only buy shubberies from Roger the Shrubber.

9. milw123 says:

Woo hoo! I had already planned on buying 15 arbor vitae this week for my backyard. Time to hit “print” 8 times!

10. Bryan Price says:

Makes me wish we had White Castles here in Florida. Krystals are just not the same.