After a successful pilot program, Macy’s is putting fancy Japanese-style vending machines in 400 of its stores. They’ll sell things like iPods and cameras. Looks like Macy’s will have to add another list of things excluded from its not-very-valuable coupons. [Reuters]
By cwalters May 23, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Parents Of Four-Year-Old Say Son Got A Nazi-Themed Ring In Toy Vending Machine
- Macy’s CFO: Sales Are Sluggish Because Women Don’t Want To Put Makeup On To Shop There
- Could Automated Grocery Stores Be In Our Future?
- Apple Pay Gets More Useful, Coming To 200,000 Vending Machines & Other Self-Serve Devices
- Macy’s, Bloomingdales To Offer Same-Day Delivery In 8 Markets