After a successful pilot program, Macy’s is putting fancy Japanese-style vending machines in 400 of its stores. They’ll sell things like iPods and cameras. Looks like Macy’s will have to add another list of things excluded from its not-very-valuable coupons. [Reuters]
By cwalters May 23, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Macy’s Hopes Tablets & Dressing Room Deliveries Will Speed Up Your Shopping Time
- Macy’s Opens A Bargainless Basement Store Targeting Millennials
- Macy’s CFO: Sales Are Sluggish Because Women Don’t Want To Put Makeup On To Shop There
- Macy’s Teams Up With Best Buy To Sell Electronics In Some Stores
- Could Automated Grocery Stores Be In Our Future?