American Airlines and the FAA are still arguing over the MD-80 debacle that affected 350,000 air travelers. Was it the FAA’s fault for going back on a promise to give American more time? Or was the airline lazy? [WSJ]
More From Consumerist
- Why Do Airfares Keep Going Up While Airlines’ Fuel Costs Go Down?
- FAA Once Again Fines Southwest Airlines For Maintenance Related Violations
- U.S. Sues Southwest For Not Paying $12M Fine Levied Over Improper Repairs
- Airline Performance Slips; Virgin America Named No. 1 For Third Time In Annual Airline Survey
- American Airlines Accidentally Sent A Plane To Hawaii That Wasn’t Certified For Long Flights Over Water